Blacks not being racist is the reason why we lose

Daps
Reppin
St louis
agreed........we should give like we get.

wat6rr.jpg

Sean312

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago IL
As messed up as the thread title. Is, its correct. Everyone else puts there group first and prefers it. we are the only ones that are loving of everyone. And in the current state of times, we cant be like that. At least not as much.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Sooooo whites who do this arent racist? @Bruce LeRoy hit this thread dead on the head.

Eminem is the greatest selling rapper of all time. Why? Because his own kind supported him.
So many white folk hate rap, but they LOOOOVE Eminem. :jbhmm: Hmmmm interesting.
You wanna play checkers while they're playing chess.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Blacks do not have a superiority complex. With the present conditions of our community, its hard to justify any sense of superiority over other races( mind you the idea of one race being superior over another is ridiculous to me) . Many blacks have an inferiority complex and view anything with white skin as being superior, therefore the treatment we receive from other races is overlooked by us.
We've become perpetrators of white supremacy by not standing up for ourselves and allowing exploitation to go on for so long. I cannot fathom the idea of blacks opening up a less than quality soul food restaurant in a Chinese neighborhood or us opening up a dirty grocery market in an Arab neighborhood and treating customers like animals.There would be blood in the streets from the uproar this would cause. This scenario plays out reversed in our communities on a daily basis. It has been this way for decades. And instead of blacks collectively uniting to expel Asian, Arabs, and other groups we continue to patronize them because we shamefully know their isn't much of an alternative. This should honestly make any self respecting black mans blood boil. However most races know that black men for the most part are cowards who have no dignity in themselves or their community.
Things are very dire for blacks in this country and it is honestly going to take some feathers to get ruffled for blacks to finally wake up. The black man will have to be pushed to the absolute brink of annihilation before we grows a set and forcefully takes back his community.

Exactly :wow:

Juven

All Star
Daps
You guys should be racist. Ill sometimes play games online and I always see people saying the n word. Ive never seen somebody type cracka and Ive never heard somebody say it either. Then black people are treated as 2nd class citizens from the US all the way down to South America. shyt is garbage man fukk people