Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
why the fukk is an israeli in a thread about black progress anyways? :skip:

ISNT THAT THE TOPIC THEY SHOVIN DOWN OUR THROATS EVERYWHERE WE GO THO? I CANT EVEN TURN ON ESPN WITOUT HEARING AN HOUR LONG SEGMENT ABOUT RACE RELATIONS ON FIRST TAKE. SO OF COURSE IMA COMMENT ON THAT, LIKE EVERY1 ELSE ALIVE TODAY.

WHERE DO WE DRAW THE LINE? SHOULD ONLY MEXICANS HAVE INPUT ON TRUMP'S IMMIGRATION POLICIES? THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS HOMIE.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I AINT LOOKIN AT IT AS U AND ME .. IM LOOKIN AT IT AS US. WE ALL HUMAN FIRST. WHAT I SAID APPLIES TO ALL PEOPLE. I SAID MY PEACE, IF U GOT A PROBLEM WIT THAT, THATS ON U. NOT GUNA TIP TOE AROUND HOW I FEEL IN FEAR OF MAKIN OTHERS UNCOMFORTABLE BRODIE. I GENUINELY FEEL LIKE THE WHITE MAN USED DIVIDE N CONQUER TACTICS ON OTHER RACES AND IT LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF FOLKS ATE IT UP N STILL EATIN IT UP TIL THIS DAY.

I KNOW THIS BECAUSE THEY DID IT TO US N WE CAME OUT OF IT.

U CAN EITHER GET OFFENDED OR CHALK IT UP AS AN OUTSIDE OPINION FROM SOME1
WHO CARES TO SEE IMPROVEMENT IN SOCIETY.

Fact dat you're oblivious to da sense of entitlement sprinkled all throughout dis post only further proves mah point.:francis:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You nikkas with high dap to message ratios absolutely suck at debating. So I have to ask, wtf are you nikkas posting to make people dap you so heavily? Gifs, memes, and other bullshyt people wanna hear? Everything but the truth huh?

nikka couldn't disprove anything I said and ran away from the debate when faced with facts you couldn't dispute.
I'll leave you alone as you wish, good day sir...

PEOPLE WHO DEBATE ON HERE DONT GET HELLA DAPS.. BECAUSE DEBATES GO BACK N FORTH N MOST CATS NOT GUNA DAP UP 100'S OF POSTS CONSECUTIVELY.... LIKE U SAID, THE POSTS THAT GET HELLA DAPS ARE THE GIF'S, GMB, ONE LINERS THAT MAKE U CHUCKLE, IN!, ETC

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
Capitalism don't give a shyt about race. Green is the only color.

Y'all killing me with that 'you can't open a business in an asian neighborhood'. That's cause you got nothing to offer to these people that they want. Although a lot of them old asians are racist a$$holes.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
be dumb breh, what I was saying no other race would allow another race to come into the community and get rich off them

A black man could never own a Chinese food store in china town, a jewellery store in a Arab location

Do asians even wear weaves and shyt like that?

If your business model is to sell ice to polar bears and you go broke. It's because your business idea sucks not because of racism.

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
be dumb breh, what I was saying no other race would allow another race to come into the community and get rich off them

A black man could never own a Chinese food store in china town, a jewellery store in a Arab location

How many black people know how to cook chinese food though? Can't be mad at them if you don't know what the fukk you doing.

Now for that jewelry shyt I respect that example more