Blacks not being racist is the reason why we lose

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you're a dumbass that's been following me around ever since you said that dumb shyt in the Coliseum :umad:
Don't @ me again bytch :heh:
Nobody is following your stupid ass. Can't you check who visits your profile page on here? fukkboy. I happened to see you dapped a post that contradicts what you said in another thread and you have the nerve to call me a dumbass :comeon: nikka please.

Daps
Im racist as shyt. It works. They actually respect it. And fukk em.

Cuz black folk cant be racist any way. We the latest representation of the first people. Go for it.

Try it and love it. Or your money back, guaranteed!

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Black 'racism' is name calling with nothing behind it... Black Xenophobia mean nothing because you have no power behind it. Go to various parts of Asia, Europe/Eastern Eruope... where REAL Xenophobia is and you'll see what I' mean. Foreigners move into cities that predominantly black, are outnumbered and have more pull than blacks.

White racism has push behind it. They'll don't just have words, they have policies behind what they say to make you LOOK exacty like what they are calling you...........'nikkas'.

And they have the sambos to back them up and legitimize the sh-t to white mainstream America. How the hell can cats on this site talk about going to war or even fighting back and don't know the basics. SMH.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Withhold your money and spend it at an american store. Don't patronize the Arab and Chinese businesses if you feel those foreign stores don't belong in your neighborhood.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you think s black man could open a Asian hair store in a Asian Neighborhood and survive?

i know black people who opened businesses in white neighborhoods and thriving

I

There are chinese resturants in pretty much every neighborhood including latino and white ones.

Yall be so fukking ignorant yet make these strong ass statements with your heads still buried in the sand, I don't get it but ok.
Whites own the real estate, control the natural resources, majority of the restaurants, banks etc. In their communities.

You're not seeing countless Asian shops or restaurants as you claim. Them jawns on every corner in the hood real rap.

Food trucks in the suburbs? This is how I know you're disconnected with reality.

You live in philly.

There aren't chinese spots in the northeast? Roxborough? Bensalem? Mongomery County? (white areas) Huntington park? (latino area)

joasis8

Pro
Daps
you could have an hispanic business.

hispanic owner

hispanic manager in charge of who to hire.

1 job available.

2 applicants

1 black and 1 hispanic

the black person is more qualified, but the hispanic manager with still choose the hispanic person because he's gonna look out for his own.

meanwhile we will hire hispanics and allow them to make money off us, because we're soooooooooooo inclusive and sooooooooooo not racist.
I have been saying this for yrs!

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
While "racist" might have been a poor choice of words from the OP, I get what he's trying to say.

We need to think about us first and foremost.
Only patronize black businesses, support our own, etc., because no one else will.
If a black business doesn't have what you want/need, you find another black business or GO. WITHOUT.

My brother's classmate is Jewish and he told him that black folks go about "helping" in the wrong fashion.

Black folks will help their fellow man in a heartbeat. Which is noble and idealistic, but fruitless.
There's a picture circulating facebook of a group of black doctors saving a Klansman bleeding out.
But how many times has a black "suspect" has been fatally shot by police and the VERY FIRST THING a cop does is call his union rep?
Not perform life saving/stabilizing techniques, not CALL THE fukkIN AMBULANCE, call the union rep and ask "how do I not go to jail for shooting a black teenager 40 times because he reached for his wallet?
Or what about the inverse of the original situation; where a Klan member(s) have a black patient dying on their gurney?
How many of them do you think followed their Hippocratic Oath and treated him to the best of their ability? :mjpls:

Jewish folks will help Jewish folks by default, and MAYBE, help another race, if the price is right.

That's how we should be.
Y'all non black folks want something from us?

You gotta pay TOP DOLLAR for it.
Just like everyone else does to us.

If I ever, EVER open a black business, I'm hiring nothing but black people, fukk the bullshyt.
I'd take a black college dropout that I could train up than some cac with a Master's because the former won't have that kind of opportunity elsewhere; as opposed to the cac.
And if folks try and investigate "racially discriminating businesses practices," I'd simply say that "the applicants that we turned away didn't fit our qualifications; it's not our fault that they just happened to be non-black.:mjpls:"

Just like they do us.

It's time for black folks to catch up to the rest of American society.
They tell us time and time again "We don't like you, just your money."
We need to get over trying to make them like us and love each other because we all we fukkin got.