Blacks not being racist is the reason why we lose

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
I remember this post from the other thread (@loyola llothta ) this week and how Claud Anderson wanted to set up a mini black business district in Detroit but every other race allied together to prevent this citing, "reverse discrimination." How can this happen? Is this done to other races who decide to setup their 99 cent stores, dry cleaners, Quikstops, and chinese buffets in black neighborhoods?

yeah early 2000. the black city council and the mayor, at first they co-sign him, pledge 30 million to the "African town"(black business district) but the Mexicans, arabs, jews, Chinese came together with some cac female and black female city counsel to stop it and basically saying its reverse discrimination, he playing the "Race card"

Pressure weakens Detroit's plan for Black business district

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
you could have an hispanic business.

hispanic owner

hispanic manager in charge of who to hire.

1 job available.

2 applicants

1 black and 1 hispanic

the black person is more qualified, but the hispanic manager with still choose the hispanic person because he's gonna look out for his own.

meanwhile we will hire hispanics and allow them to make money off us, because we're soooooooooooo inclusive and sooooooooooo not racist.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
be dumb breh, what I was saying no other race would allow another race to come into the community and get rich off them

A black man could never own a Chinese food store in china town, a jewellery store in a Arab location
A black man can go to china town and set up a restaurant selling Chinese food. There's no law that says he can't. But that's not gonna happen because economically it wouldn't make any sense as there are lots of Chinese restaurants there and nobody in that community will support him.

They're in our community because we don't own shyt in our community so these people are plugging a gap that doesn't exist. Like I said earlier, it's not as if these people come into our community and displace black businesses since there was no business to speak off.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WIT U .. BUT U GOT A PROBLEM WIT ME. UNLESS I DID OR SAID SOMETHIN NEGATIVE, IM PRETTY SURE THAT MEANS U TRIPPIN. SIMPLE SCIENCE.

Breh, I already explained why I take issue wit you being in dis particular thread givin your opinions. Simple readin comprehension.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
you could have an hispanic business.

hispanic owner

hispanic manager in charge of who to hire.

1 job available.

2 applicants

1 black and 1 hispanic

the black person is more qualified, but the hispanic manager with still choose the hispanic person because he's gonna look out for his own.

meanwhile we will hire hispanics and allow them to make money off us, because we're soooooooooooo inclusive and sooooooooooo not racist.

That's not the reason. The reason is we suspect the Hispanic will work harder.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas with high dap to message ratios absolutely suck at debating. So I have to ask, wtf are you nikkas posting to make people dap you so heavily? Gifs, memes, and other bullshyt people wanna hear? Everything but the truth huh?

nikka couldn't disprove anything I said and ran away from the debate when faced with facts you couldn't dispute.
I'll leave you alone as you wish, good day sir...
I debate all the time. Just don't waste my time when I feel the other person is completely wrong which you're in this case. I think there are lots of non white businesses operating in white communities which I see all the time with my own eyes and you think there isn't. What's there to debate? We might as well debate whether the sun exists or not.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
And pray :mjlol:

I swear to god op is the realist shyt ive read on thecoli
I'll be honest, I can't hate others the way they hate us, I am completely incapable of doing so. I don't know how cacs can just rape, pillage, murder and sleep at night:manny:.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
A black man can go to china town and set up a restaurant selling Chinese food.

The example was, can black men go to various Asian (or any other non black for that matter) areas and EASILY set up shops/businesses selling soul food (the way Asian men can go to various black areas and have set up shops/businesses selling their food)?

In any other thread, a lot of you talk about how difficult it is for black men to start businesses, now in here you're claiming it's just as easy for us to go around doing this as it is for non black men :dead:yall weren't saying this in my entrepreneurship threads, but ok.

Nobody said it was impossible, just that it wouldn't be easy, i know firsthand, and they would definitely get some pushback. But they don't get pushback from us when they start businesses in our communities. Not anywhere near what we would get if more of us started trying to set up shop in their areas/communities.

Then i said, if they DO manage to open them, Asians aren't going to be eating there like that, no matter what kind of food it is, Chinese, soul food, pizza, etc. Doesn't matter. They purposely try not to give a lot of their money to blacks. It's not because they just don't like a black man's cooking, or items he sells, etc they just try not to patronize black businesses.

We on the other hand, support their businesses. They'd never support ours.

There's no law that says he can't.

Nobody said there was. Nobody said it couldn't be done. I said "if black men managed to around setting up businesses all over non black communities, they are not going to eat there like that ON PURPOSE or shop there etc"

They try not to give us their money because they don't want us profiting off of them. They just want to profit off of us.

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The example was, can black men go to various Asian (or any other non black for that matter) areas and EASILY set up shops/businesses selling soul food (the way Asian men can go to various black areas and have set up shops/businesses selling their food)?

And nobody said it was impossible, just that it wouldn't be easy and they would definitely get some pushback. They don't get pushback from us when they start businesses in our communities. Then i said, if they do manage to open them, Asians aren't going to be eating there like that, no matter what kind of food it is, Chinese, soul food, pizza, etc. They purposely try not to give a lot of their money to blacks. It's not because they just don't like a black man's cooking, or items he sells, etc they just try not to patronize black businesses.

We on the other hand, support their businesses. They'd never support ours.

Nobody said there was. Nobody said it couldn't be done. I said "if black men managed to around setting up businesses all over non black communities, they are not going to eat there like that ON PURPOSE or shop there etc"

They try not to give us their money because they don't want us profiting off of them. They just want to profit off of us.
They don't get pushback from us because there is no alternative. In most black communities they own all the businesses. If we're gonna run them out at least let's replace them with our own. We buy from them not because we love them because we have no choice.

Again let me repeat, they're in our community because there is a gap which we as a people have failed to fill. We fill that, support it and they'll leave. It's really that simple.

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I debate all the time. Just don't waste my time when I feel the other person is completely wrong which you're in this case. I think there are lots of non white businesses operating in white communities which I see all the time with my own eyes and you think there isn't. What's there to debate? We might as well debate whether the sun exists or not.
Stop it. The new England Patriots aren't gonna forfeit the game because they're playing the Cleveland Browns so they think it's an easy win. So if I'm soo wrong in my stance, surely it will be extremely easy to make me look like a bafoon yes?

Then you go on spouting about what you "think" you see in white communities when I've stated nothing but facts about said issue.
You debate with facts to back your educated opinions, not what you "think" sir.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop it. The new England Patriots aren't gonna forfeit the game because they're playing the Cleveland Browns so they think it's an easy win. So if I'm soo wrong in my stance, surely it will be extremely easy to make me look like a bafoon yes?

Then you go on spouting about what you "think" you see in white communities when I've stated nothing but facts about said issue.
You debate with facts to back your educated opinions, not what you "think" sir.
You don't think there are non white businesses operating in white areas, I think there are. Clearly none of us are going to budge so let's leave it at that.

Daps
Whites own the real estate, control the natural resources, majority of the restaurants, banks etc. In their communities.

You're not seeing countless Asian shops or restaurants as you claim. Them jawns on every corner in the hood real rap.

Food trucks in the suburbs? This is how I know you're disconnected with reality.

Actually, this is quite common everywhere on the West Coast. There are entire Asian plazas in the middle of white neighborhoods... Drive down Wilshire Blvd in Westwood & Beverly Hills and count how many Asian stores you see before actually hitting Koreatown lol. China is buying up a lot of CRE right now so whites are actually losing ownership of CRE.

There is a Mexican food truck at the gas station down the street from me and I live in the suburbs. I think you're out of touch with reality...