King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
nikkas sound like bytches in here :smh:

"Hate isn't cool!"
"I believe we should love everyone"

:laff:

And it's not even about hate, as you and I both said. It's about group economics, making money together, generating wealth, employing other black ppl etc

nikkas say that's "hate" though.

When somebody black suggests that we do this, they say it's "wrong" or "hate"

But when non blacks do this literally all the time, its just what they're supposed to do and not "hate".....

"They don't hate us! Whenever i go buy chicken fried rice or a beer, they're nice to me" :francis:

Black group economics = "hateful", wrong, etc

Everyone else practicing group economics = not hate, they're cool with us because they're nice when we're giving them our money, etc
I'm all for all races coming together and making money together.

My dream is for a truly "post-racial" society where we all love and respect each other, but that's a fantasy. too many people out in public and behind the scenes are doing everything in their power to make sure that dream doesn't become a reality.

so until that happens we need to look out for ourselves first before any other race, and exclude any other race from our shyt, because that's what everybody else is doing. black people just don't truly understand that yet.

whites been doing this.

asians doing this in new york and san francisco.

latinos doing this in miami

etc.

that's why i don't really talk that business shyt too much on here because too many people are naive and just don't wanna come to terms about what's really going on behind the scenes.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Agreed

Black Americans are way too soft

Considering everyone disrespects us, I have no idea why we're like this

Maybe Christianity pacified us too much

But you need to have a healthy amount of hate in your heart. Hate can be one of the strongest motivators out there and black Americans wanna be everyone's buddy

True indeed. If we treated everyone else how we treat ourselves the sky is the limit because we will have a common ground.

OP kinda got a point.

Just look at Hip-Hop. If black people were more racist and not allowed non-blacks in the culture (like white people exclude minorities in the entertainment world), we would own more of Hip-Hop and would have a bigger hand in defining it.

White people got to where they're at by being hateful & ruthless. Putting white people first and setting up barriers for any non-white person.

I'm all for all races coming together and singing kumbaya and all that shyt, but it's looking more and more like that is unrealistic with as many people are actively fighting against that.

Exactly all music to be exact relates back to gentrification with our neighborhoods as well.

Why stoop to their level...lets just do us

Doing us ain't got us shyt. We need serious behavior dynamic.

why are black people so fukking extreme all the time.

Like on one hand you have people who are pacifist and wanna hold hands with everybody in the world and sing kumbaya and basically carve their nich in another man's infrastructure

WHILE ON THE FLIPSIDE, say dumb off the wall shyt like, 'we need to be racist' or 'We're too nice, we need to be more hostile. '

Because pacifist and kumbaya got us in this situation. Desegregation was horrible and I understand it was in correlation to Jim Crow but we needed to learn how to build and do for our own before a white person. We were getting there then boom.

i said it already all the good and the bad starts with us
tribes beefing in africa from then to now is what allowed the pinktoes to act up
they are basically the infants of humanity and the minority on the planet

but we failed to set the standard as the majority too busy killing over tribal lines
ain't no ignorant ass racism gonna fix it
we should've been linked up and set the law on how to move

but nikkas hearts is poisoned wanting revenge instead of progress

We were once the leaders of the world but selfish is a trait we cannot defeat with our people. I don't know how it became to be because we have created some of the best civilizations in the world from Europe Africa and South America.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
People don't get that other minority groups have options we don't. An Asian man can Create a business and higher Asian immigrants that are willing to work for cheap same goes for Hispanics. But as blacks we don't have that option

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
You have to be in a position of power/control for this to work.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
If OP meant group economics, he should have said group economics. Not racism.

There's nothing wrong with keeping your wealth within your race. That's not the same as oppressing other races and stopping them from getting money tho.

nikkas get too caught up in the way some shyt was worded though and want to nitpick and go back and forth over it though. Yeah he said "racism" but he basically meant the way other groups move and operate. They are much more exclusive while we are way too inclusive. That's exactly why if a black man opens let's say a restaurant or store etc you won't see a bunch of Asians, Latinos, cacs, etc rushing to spend all their money there like we to do to theirs.

I don't know why some in here jumped to this idea that he meant that we all need to go bomb some synagogues or some shyt. I knew he meant economically.

Some of you automatically think racism = killing someone, KKK etc. Some of you need to look up the definition.

As far as stopping them from getting money, they try to stop us all the time. All the time. They tried to stop me from starting my own business. Really doesn't make sense for so many nikkas to care about their well being and condition etc they definitely dont care about ours. We aren't in a position to oppress any other groups, in any part of the world, and probably never will be because nikkas care too much about other races.

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Stop talking crap you fool. Go to any white area and tell me if you don't see countless asian restaurants, shops, food trucks etc.
Whites own the real estate, control the natural resources, majority of the restaurants, banks etc. In their communities.

You're not seeing countless Asian shops or restaurants as you claim. Them jawns on every corner in the hood real rap.

Food trucks in the suburbs? This is how I know you're disconnected with reality.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Ming Ming, Ahmed, and others set up shop in black areas and extract wealth all the time.

Can Jamal just as easily go over to Chinatown (and a bunch of other places) and set up Jamal's Soul Food and get a lot of business from them the same way? :jbhmm:

Pretty sure he can but will they eat it, probably not, chinese probably want chinese food. You set up a soul food spot in a white area and they'll jump on it for sure. Ethiopians are notorious for setting up Ethiopian restaurants in white areas in DC and eating good.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whites own the real estate, control the natural resources, majority of the restaurants, banks etc. In their communities.

You're not seeing countless Asian shops or restaurants as you claim. Them jawns on every corner in the hood real rap.

Food trucks in the suburbs? This is how I know you're disconnected with reality.
Go away

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Has nothin to do wit being racist but err thing to do wit knowin your place.

Doesn't matta how much rap music you listen too. How many blunts you smoke. Or how much urban slang you choose to parrot. When you come into dese kinds of threads you are a guest in our home.

You don't eva get to dictate how we should feel, what we should do, or how we should react to shyt.

Just keepin it a stack.:coffee:
why the fukk is an israeli in a thread about black progress anyways? :skip:

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You nikkas with high dap to message ratios absolutely suck at debating. So I have to ask, wtf are you nikkas posting to make people dap you so heavily? Gifs, memes, and other bullshyt people wanna hear? Everything but the truth huh?

nikka couldn't disprove anything I said and ran away from the debate when faced with facts you couldn't dispute.
I'll leave you alone as you wish, good day sir...

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Has nothin to do wit being racist but err thing to do wit knowin your place.

Doesn't matta how much rap music you listen too. How many blunts you smoke. Or how much urban slang you choose to parrot. When you come into dese kinds of threads you are a guest in our home.

You don't eva get to dictate how we should feel, what we should do, or how we should react to shyt.

Just keepin it a stack.:coffee:

I AINT LOOKIN AT IT AS U AND ME .. IM LOOKIN AT IT AS US. WE ALL HUMAN FIRST. WHAT I SAID APPLIES TO ALL PEOPLE. I SAID MY PEACE, IF U GOT A PROBLEM WIT THAT, THATS ON U. NOT GUNA TIP TOE AROUND HOW I FEEL IN FEAR OF MAKIN OTHERS UNCOMFORTABLE BRODIE. I GENUINELY FEEL LIKE THE WHITE MAN USED DIVIDE N CONQUER TACTICS ON OTHER RACES AND IT LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF FOLKS ATE IT UP N STILL EATIN IT UP TIL THIS DAY.

I KNOW THIS BECAUSE THEY DID IT TO US N WE CAME OUT OF IT.

U CAN EITHER GET OFFENDED OR CHALK IT UP AS AN OUTSIDE OPINION FROM SOME1 WHO CARES TO SEE IMPROVEMENT IN SOCIETY.

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
you think s black man could open a Asian hair store in a Asian Neighborhood and survive?

Do asians even wear weaves and shyt like that?

If your business model is to sell ice to polar bears and you go broke. It's because your business idea sucks not because of racism.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
nikkaS JUST CAN'T STOP COMING TO THE RESCUE/DEFENSE OF OTHERS FOR ONE SECOND, EVEN IN HERE RIGHT NOW :what:

Keep thinking that because other races take your money in exchange for goods/resources that they view you 'equally', as equal as they view their own. Who are they starting businesses and splitting profits with? nikkas? :martin:

They'll never treat black ppl the same way they generally treat their own group.

Selling you something doesn't mean somebody cares about you. nikka that's called BUSINESS :deadrose:take your emotions out and stop talking about hate, love, etc start thinking with a business/survival mind