Blacks not being racist is the reason why we lose

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
It's always our fault guys. :beli:
:rudy:We all know the economic position AAs are in is not our fault, but the paradigm needs to shift and that's his point. I rather nikkas tell the truth than to pretend like some other race is going to come along and help us because thats not gonna happen. We don't need a bunch of words that sound good to make everyone feel good, ppl need to hear the truth and finally understand whats going on.

When will you nikkas finally realize that white ppl, asians, arabs, latinos etc don't give a fukk about AAs economic situation? They largely only care about other ppl who look like them. We have to care ourselves because no one else does or will

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Too many think in extremes around here. We need more solidarity. It's a perfect combat to everything that's being thrown at us. We could be content to be around others and still have our own. That's what we don't understand as a whole. Other races do this and they aren't on some I Can't Stand Other Races kick. It's about doing business among your own and controlling your dollar.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Not sure how anyone can come in here and not at least understand the gist of what OP is saying.

I think it starts with gaining more PRIDE within ourselves tho. Actually being PROUD of your blackness. The rest will fall into place.

You gotta keep in mind that one of the tactics of white supremacy is keeping our self-esteem low and us fearing/distrusting each other.

Gist isn't lost. Extremism won't help. You need a certain amount of control for that to fly.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:pachaha:Lol

This is the same type of mentality i see from other black ppl on twitter, offline, etc

This mindset will keep us in a permanent underclass as a group. I'm sure you'll disagree. History has shown time and time again that this Kumbaya bullshyt gets us nowhere.

Everybody else thinks their race is group better and should come first, and they operate that way. Yes even other minorities.

They aren't on this Kumbaya, the only race is the human race, etc bullshyt that a lot of you nikkas try to promote. Per my example, that's exactly why if Jamal manages to actually open Jamal's Soul Food in Chinatown and other non black areas, they won't be rushing to eat there and give him/us their money. Yall nikkas think that's a coincidence? :mjlol:

Group economics is a TEAM SPORT. Your team is your group.

OP doesn't mean "hating" other races, he means operating as a group solely for your group's economic benefit/interests. If that's "hate" then fukk it :yeshrug:

If it's 'not the answer' (yall nikkas love to say that), what is the answer then? Because the method of
being cutthroat/selfish towards other black ppl while giving all our money, "compassion", forgiveness, etc to other groups is obviously not the answer either. That hasn't worked yet and never will
Your response made a lot of assumptions about what you think my intentions were with my post.
Everyone has a sense of pride in their own race. A drive to see their people be number one.
Blacks were stripped of that pride for generations, and until that pride is regained what you have is a tradition of self hate and an acceptance that everything white is right and every black is wrong.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure how anyone can come in here and not at least understand the gist of what OP is saying.

I think it starts with gaining more PRIDE within ourselves tho. Actually being PROUD of your blackness. The rest will fall into place.

You gotta keep in mind that one of the tactics of white supremacy is keeping our self-esteem low and us fearing/distrusting each other.

I hate to be that guy to bring this up...

This is the same shyt that some AA brehs and brehettes shyt on Africans for doing. But the reality is, this mindset is the only thing that is keeping those communities alive.

Exclusivity is REQUIRED to have a strong community

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Too many think in extremes around here. We need more solidarity. It's a perfect combat to everything that's being thrown at us. We could be content to be around others and still have our own. That's what we don't understand as a whole. Other races do this and they aren't on some I Can't Stand Other Races kick. It's about doing business among your own and controlling your dollar.

I think yall get the gist of what he's saying but are trying to act like you dont.

He's saying they play the game and we need to do the same thing. Right now we are not.

Its not even about "hate", lets take that word out of the equation. He's talking about how they operate together and look out for their own interest first above everyone elses.

These other races you're talking about might not "hate" us (some definitely do but i'll suspend reality for a second), but they don't care as much about us as we do about them. Go in one of these random Asian, Arab, Latino, etc shops in our OWN communities and i bet you most of the ppl working in there look like them. There may be 1 or 2 blacks working in there but a lot don't even hire us in their own shops/stores like that.

They don't care about nikkas, they just want nikkas money. Just because Jin, Muhammad, etc smile and be friendly when they take your money doesnt mean they 'care' about black ppl :russ:they wont start businesses with or hire nikkas like that, but these are our 'friends' though

:mjlol:

Our entrepreneurship rates are much lower than theirs, while our under-employment, and unemployment rates are much higher than theirs. A lot of you nikkas are mad gullible. All it takes is for somebody to say whats up to you while you're buying a soda or hot dog for you to think they care about black ppl as a group. Their words don't mean shyt, it's about how they move/operate. They are exclusively for their own.

Yall keep bringing up the word 'hate'. It ain't about 'hate' nikka, it's about survival, it's about economics. Yall know OP didn't mean we need to start some "I Hate Others" Black KKK group, he meant we need to finally realize that others care about their own economic interest and not ours, and we need to operate the same way. It needs to be Black above all else, black businesses, black employees, black wealth, nikkas are proving his point further by coming in here trying to pretend like other groups don't move like this

Last edited:

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
:scust:fukking wrong.

If anything, we need to love ourselves more rather than hate on others. It's troubling the amount of unconscious self-hatred that spills out in our community just in little interactions.