Blacks not being racist is the reason why we lose

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This has always baffled me because not being racist allows others to penetrate your society and life easily. We allow Asians/Koreans/Whites and Arabs to come to our community at will. We have numerous c00ns and bedwenches in the community because we don't have no identity. We constantly kill and degrade ourselves because we are not racist.

All of these issues will be resolved for Black skinned folks when they become as racist as Arabs and Whites. What is so hard about hating other races????

I am just saying but before you trash my thread or come at me, just think about this for a second.
They come to into our community:

because it's a free country and people can set up business wherever they want

We have no interest in economic issues/working together and therefore the opportunity is there for others to exploit it. They wouldn't set up business in our community if the community was already full of black businesses and the black people in there supporting those businesses. It wouldn't make financial sense for them.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:camby:

No one's saying you need to go kill someone, but we need to practice group economics and look out for our own group's interest economically, period

fukk that moral high ground bullshyt

Lol that's exactly what I said bro. We need to look out for our own and not worry about them at all.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Not sure how anyone can come in here and not at least understand the gist of what OP is saying.

I think it starts with gaining more PRIDE within ourselves tho. Actually being PROUD of your blackness. The rest will fall into place.

You gotta keep in mind that one of the tactics of white supremacy is keeping our self-esteem low and us fearing/distrusting each other.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Ming Ming, Ahmed, and others set up shop in black areas and extract wealth all the time.

Can Jamal just as easily go over to Chinatown (and a bunch of other places) and set up Jamal's Soul Food and get a lot of business from them the same way? :jbhmm:

This is one example u have to use when ppl try to play dumb about how other races come in our communities all the time and open businesses and drain our money.

We love these places but there's no fukking way you could just as easily go to their areas or some mostly cac areas and start setting up a bunch of black businesses everywhere and if you do manage to do it, for the most part the only group who will be frequenting it often will be other ppl who LOOK LIKE YOU. Don't get me wrong we definitely need to support our own businesses, that's a GREAT thing, but the point im making is nikkas are living in lala land and don't get the reality of the situation. We love other races too much, and not our own enough. We say we do but if you look at our actions, it says we don't, not enough.

Group economics is a team sport. You pool resources together with ppl who look like you, employ ppl who look like you (as much as you can), make money together off of ppl, etc

Someone here posted an article that said a dollar circulates in Asian communities for approx a month, and that a dollar circulates in the black community for SIX HOURS.

We are obsessed with CONSUMING/being CONSUMERS and don't aim to build or produce enough together.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Racism isn't the answer.
The black community was stripped of their identity.
The chains were removed from wrists but not from the mind.
Hating another race does nothing if you don't understand your origins and remove the generations of brain washing that told us that black = bad and white = good.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Black people in America cannot be more racist until we have the power to oppress another group of people through economics and force.

The problem with us is that we are too inclusive to our gifts and resources. We want every one involved in what we do. Part of that comes from slavery. We don't put our own first above everyone else. We choose to include other people in family gatherings and business decisions.

Black people are not as inward as other people when it comes to important group decisions. We depend on whitey for support because some of us do think that the white man's ice is colder.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Racism isn't the answer.
The black community was stripped of their identity.
The chains were removed from wrists but not from the mind.
Hating another race does nothing if you don't understand your origins and remove the generations of brain washing that told us that black = bad and white = good.

:pachaha:Lol

This is the same type of mentality i see from other black ppl on twitter, offline, etc

This mindset will keep us in a permanent underclass as a group. I'm sure you'll disagree. History has shown time and time again that this Kumbaya bullshyt gets us nowhere.

Everybody else thinks their race is group better and should come first, and they operate that way. Yes even other minorities.

They aren't on this Kumbaya, the only race is the human race, etc bullshyt that a lot of you nikkas try to promote. Per my example, that's exactly why if Jamal manages to actually open Jamal's Soul Food in Chinatown and other non black areas, they won't be rushing to eat there and give him/us their money. Yall nikkas think that's a coincidence? :mjlol:

Group economics is a TEAM SPORT. Your team is your group.

OP doesn't mean "hating" other races, he means operating as a group solely for your group's economic benefit/interests. If that's "hate" then fukk it :yeshrug:

If it's 'not the answer' (yall nikkas love to say that), what is the answer then? Because the method of
being cutthroat/selfish towards other black ppl while giving all our money, "compassion", forgiveness, etc to other groups is obviously not the answer either. That hasn't worked yet and never will

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
latino businesses hire nothing but latinos and discriminate against non-latinos. just look at miami.

meanwhile a black owned restaurant is ran by hispanics who turn around and racial discriminate against black people. :mindblown:

Jury Awards Ex-Employee Of Roscoe’s Chicken N’ Waffles $1.6M In Race Discrimination Suit
September 9, 2015 11:28 PM

INGLEWOOD (CBSLA.com) — A jury has awarded a former employee of Roscoe’s House of Chicken ‘n Waffles more than $1 million in damages after he sued the popular restaurant chain alleging racial discrimination and wrongful termination.

Daniel Beasley, a black man, filed a racial discrimination and wrongful-termination suit against the soul food chain that’s popular with celebrities, including Snoop Dogg and Larry King.

“It’s owned by an African American owner, but he gives full authority to the Hispanics to run it,” Beasley said.

According to Beasley’s lawsuit, managers at the restaurant on Pico Boulevard harassed him for being black and gave preferential treatment to Latino employees, including better schedules.

The grandfather from Compton says he complained to human resources and the company’s owner, but nothing was done.

He was later fired for what he says was retaliation.

“It just caught me by surprise because here I am getting fired when I’m trying to fix the problem,” he said.

Beasley says he became homeless after losing his job.

He and his attorney now hope the jury’s decision sends a clear message to all businesses.

“Racism, racial harassment can occur really anywhere even in a black-owned business,” said Scott Cummings, Beasley’s attorney.

“You can’t treat people like that and get away with it constantly,” Beasley said.

Roscoe’s owns seven locations across Southern California and can appeal the decision.

CBS2 called and left messages during business hours with both Roscoe’s corporate office as well as the business’s attorney but has not heard back.

Jury Awards Ex-Employee Of Roscoe's Chicken N' Waffles $1.6M In Race Discrimination Suit