Blacks not being racist is the reason why we lose

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
why are black people so fukking extreme all the time.

Like on one hand you have people who are pacifist and wanna hold hands with everybody in the world and sing kumbaya and basically carve their nich in another man's infrastructure

WHILE ON THE FLIPSIDE, say dumb off the wall shyt like, 'we need to be racist' or 'We're too nice, we need to be more hostile. '

MONEY .. CATS DONT UNDERSTAND BALANCE AND HOW VITAL IT IS TO EVERYTHING IN LIFE

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
now people are getting too caught up in the word "racism" and think people are talking about "hate"

it's not hate. it's understanding that other races are not operating under this false narrative of being inclusive to all races at all times, and that black people need to understand that and operate by the same rules.

ya'll live in a fantasy world. some people just understand the shady politics that go into business.

keep letting everybody in your shyt while they exclude you from theirs.

Last edited:

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
"This is too extreme! :sadbron:"

:heh: Get the fukk outta here. U know what the fukk OP is talking about. You know he isn't saying to log off and start a black KKK and put on a bunch of black capes/hoods and go around terrorizing random ppl, he is talking about money and business wise

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

WE SHOULD BE MORE RACIST BRODIES

giphy.gif

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
They come to into our community:

because it's a free country and people can set up business wherever they want

We have no interest in economic issues/working together and therefore the opportunity is there for others to exploit it. They wouldn't set up business in our community if the community was already full of black businesses and the black people in there supporting those businesses. It wouldn't make financial sense for them.
What on God's green earth are you talking about? Whites don't allows Asians and Indians to set up delis and liquor stores in their communities like that. Not to mention, the countless stories of them running pimps, prostitutes, and criminals out of their areas.

Free country my ass, when people try to do disrespectful shyt you gotta show indifference. Not naively spend money like it's no big deal.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
now people are getting too caught up in the word "racism" and think people are talking about "hate"

it's not hate. it's understanding that other races are not operating under this false narrative of being inclusive to all races at all times, and that black people need to understand that and operate by the same rules.

nikkas sound like bytches in here :smh:

"Hate isn't cool!"
"I believe we should love everyone"

:laff:Fukkin weenies

And it's not even about hate, as you and I both said. It's about group economics, making money together, generating wealth, employing other black ppl etc

nikkas say that's "hate" though.

When somebody black suggests that we do this, they say it's "wrong" or "hate". But when non blacks do this literally all the time, its just what they're supposed to do and not "hate".....

"They don't hate us! Whenever i go buy chicken fried rice or a beer, they're nice to me" :francis:

Black group economics = "hateful", wrong, etc

Everyone else practicing group economics = not hate, they're cool with us because they're nice when we're giving them our money, etc

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
WE SHOULD BE MORE RACIST BRODIES

giphy.gif

Has nothin to do wit being racist but err thing to do wit knowin your place.

Doesn't matta how much rap music you listen too. How many blunts you smoke. Or how much urban slang you choose to parrot. When you come into dese kinds of threads you are a guest in our home.

You don't eva get to dictate how we should feel, what we should do, or how we should react to shyt.

Just keepin it a stack.:coffee:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
If OP meant group economics, he should have said group economics. Not racism.

There's nothing wrong with keeping your wealth within your race. That's not the same as oppressing other races and stopping them from getting money tho.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What on God's green earth are you talking about? Whites don't allows Asians and Indians to set up delis and liquor stores in their communities like that. Not to mention, the countless stories of them running pimps, prostitutes, and criminals out of their areas.

Free country my ass, when people try to do disrespectful shyt you gotta show indifference. Not naively spend money like it's no big deal.
Stop talking crap you fool. Go to any white area and tell me if you don't see countless asian restaurants, shops, food trucks etc.