Blacks for Trump on Twitter melting down, repeating TLRepublican talking points on Kamala Harris

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Hillary had 30 years of negative campaigning against her
These nikkas you talking to don't know politics breh, Clinton was an all time bad president candidate

And a lady cuck with bad allegations on her

Imagine hunter Biden but a woman that's literally Hilary Clinton

:stopitslime: couldn't even keep her husband in check but wants to run a country

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation

these agents getting the exact same playbook across social media websites

as if it really matters. she could be a whole ass white woman, shes not the fascist trying to steal votes and enact Project 2025 for a Christofascist state

Kamala is an AKA and went to an HBCU despite her background. She has more black credentials than Barack "Harvard and Columbia" Obama. Not that there's anything wrong with Columbia or Harvard Law but the woman has black credentials and never fully turned her back on her birthright.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I haven't read a single policy critique this entire thread :unimpressed:
I'm literally the only person in this thread that said I don't care for her because I view her politics as center right. The person you quoted is also a center right winger tho :manny:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I'm literally the only person in this thread that said I don't care for her because I view her politics as center right. The person you quoted is also a center right winger tho :manny:

:manny:I didn't vote for Biden or Trump in '20, and voted for Gary Johnson in 2016.

You can't fit me in a box, I'm not you

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Trying to Listen to Black Men and what they want seems to be impossible for people on the left or the right.
What does this mean listen to us? What should we tell them we want. Let’s see if you just type some generic shyt :jbhmm: