Blacks for Trump on Twitter melting down, repeating TLRepublican talking points on Kamala Harris

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Her ethnicity doesn't really matter as far as my vote since her politics still lean center right conservative like most high caste Indians.

But that's still an Indian woman, raised in an Indian household who's political worldview was likely shaped by her Indian diplomat grandparents. Y'all look stupid as hell claiming that's a black woman lol.

if we being real shes both black and indian because shes mixed. she grew up with values from both and uses them strategically like politicians are supposed to

everything else is just bullshyt. dudes expected her to never have contact with her indian side or something

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
she grew up with values from both
:patrice:

“By the time I was 5 years old, the bond between them had given way under the weight of incompatibility.”

She says they separated around that time, and divorced a few years later.

Harris writes that her father “remained a part of our lives” and says she and her sister would see him on weekends and summers in Palo Alto, California.

However, she says, “it was really my mother who took charge of our upbringing. She was the one most responsible for shaping us into the women we would become.”

Donald Harris opened up about his early memories with his daughters...

“This early phase of interaction with my children came to an abrupt halt in 1972 when, after a hard-fought custody battle in the family court of Oakland, California, the context of the relationship was placed within arbitrary limits imposed by a court-ordered divorce settlement based on the false assumption by the State of California that fathers cannot handle parenting,” he said.

However, he said he never gave up “on my love for my children or reneging on my responsibilities as their father.”

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

Harris writes that her father “remained a part of our lives” and says she and her sister would see him on weekends and summers in Palo Alto, California.

She had enough of a connection to be willing to go to a HBCU and to pledge a black sorority :manny: she never turned her back on that part of her completely

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Her ethnicity doesn't really matter as far as my vote since her politics still lean center right conservative like most high caste Indians.

But that's still an Indian woman, raised in an Indian household who's political worldview was likely shaped by her Indian diplomat grandparents. Y'all look stupid as hell claiming that's a black woman lol.

190124171116-04-kamala-harris-aka-charter.jpg

Ya'll are not serious people.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus

She had enough of a connection to be willing to go to a HBCU and to pledge a black sorority :manny: she never turned her back on that part of her completely

And sing in a black church choir.

But we should listen to people who are A-ok with that dungeons and dragons genealogy bullshyt started by a sissy, never mind the fact it would automatically make Kamala an FBA based on it's dog shyt criteria.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yall claim blackness isn't a Black American thing but continue to go by Black American and American standards when convenient. How did you not see this was going to bite you in the ass?

The world doesn't revolve around America. Stop using the ideologies and acting like you get it now. Fake, phony ass people want to be the voice but can't get they story straight.

Stop using us when it benefits then wanna separate when convenient. The truth will always come to light. Yall some fake, phony bytches. Fear mongering will not work this time. You played your hand too soon.

Don't be mad at us. Be mad at your fake, phony we all black nonsense when convenient.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
:manny:and majority of people see her as a black woman. You FBA weirdos rely on talking points from a nikka who switches with the day and got his John Candy mother in law living with him.
Idk what the FBA weirdo shyt is about. That's just a term to describe black folks with links to the antebellum South.

It's necessary because dummies like yourself will absorb Indians like Kamala into the ethnicity. It is what it is. Argue with her dead Indian mom and Jewish husband.:manny:

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Idk what the FBA weirdo shyt is about. That's just a term to describe black folks with links to the antebellum South.

It's necessary because dummies like yourself will absorb Indians like Kamala into the ethnicity. It is what it is. Argue with her dead Indian mom and Jewish husband.:manny:

It's necessary if you're not a serious person, like yourself.