Blacks for Trump on Twitter melting down, repeating TLRepublican talking points on Kamala Harris

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
She had enough of a connection to be willing to go to a HBCU and to pledge a black sorority :manny: she never turned her back on that part of her completely
This is the black politics she was raised up in (until the moved to Canada when she was 12): 70s California black feminism, very close to centrism, sprinkled with Boule 'new blackness.' I'm not being unfair to her. I know exactly who she is.

When the young Kamala was frequenting the club, the club sponsored a series of six free workshops for Oakland and Berkeley public school students, with a cultural lineup that is astonishing in retrospect. Angelou, for instance, led a poetry workshop, the jazz singer and actress Abbey Lincoln a workshop on acting, and guitar virtuoso Kenny Burrell a workshop on music and the guitar.

There was a strong practical side to these workshops and other educational events: Rainbow Sign’s board hoped to instill habits of discipline and commitment that would serve these young people well. But there was also an open-ended side to the club’s activities, which aimed to provoke thoughtfulness above all. “Hidden under everything we do, the best entertainment we put on,” Mary Ann Pollar said, “there’s always a message: look about you; think about this.”

It was the political education, more than the cultural, that would prove to be fateful for Kamala Harris. She was able to absorb from a young age a fiery liberalism driven by the efforts of Black women.

The young Kamala would regularly visit Rainbow Sign with her mother and sister on Thursday nights—her “favorite night of the week,”
Harris writes in her memoir. She recalls “the powerful orations from the stage and the witty, sometimes unruly audience banter.”

What she doesn’t mention in her book is that Thursday night at Rainbow Sign was, significantly, the regular meeting time for Black Women Organized for Political Action, or BWOPA, whose mission was to bring to bear on politics “the strong power that Black women have exercised in religion and education.”

BWOPA’s political agenda was left-of-center, though when faced with a choice between endorsing more centrist and more radical candidates, it leaned toward the former. Unlike the Oakland-based Black Panther Party, which decried how capitalism had hollowed out the city, BWOPA was less openly ideological. “Politics is not nice, pretty, or a purist activity,” one member said. “It is a question of who can negotiate from a position of strength.”

BWOPA protested then-Gov. Ronald Reagan’s “welfare reform,” but in the main its energies were invested in helping elect Black men and women to office. At first, it propelled the successful campaigns of men such as Rep. Ron Dellums and Berkeley Mayor Warren Widener. Later, and with chapters now across the state, it helped Maxine Waters capture her first elected office, in the California State Assembly, and helped elect Ella Hill Hutch, the first Black female member of San Francisco’s Board of Supervisors. In 2003, still going strong, BWOPA notched another victory when it put its muscle behind a certain candidate for San Francisco district attorney.

For Kamala Harris, Rainbow Sign was where the personal —her mother’s moral instruction— became the political. The center, she writes, was “where I saw the logical extension of my mother’s daily lessons, where I could begin to imagine what my future might hold for me.
… She would tell us, “Fight systems in a way that causes them to be fairer, and don’t be limited by what has always been.” At Rainbow Sign, I’d see those values in action, those principles personified.”..

The club’s appeal was limited, at least in part, by the strain of elitism that touched its operations: Though Rainbow Sign was never a “members-only” club, given that its events were open to the public, its rhetoric of uplift and its emphasis on “quality achievement” rested on the assumption that there were those ready to be uplifted, those who knew quality, and then those who were not and did not.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This is the black politics she was raised up in (until the moved to Canada when she was 12): 70s California black feminism, very close to centrism, sprinkled with Boule 'new blackness.' I'm not being unfair to her. I know exactly who she is.

When the young Kamala was frequenting the club, the club sponsored a series of six free workshops for Oakland and Berkeley public school students, with a cultural lineup that is astonishing in retrospect. Angelou, for instance, led a poetry workshop, the jazz singer and actress Abbey Lincoln a workshop on acting, and guitar virtuoso Kenny Burrell a workshop on music and the guitar.

There was a strong practical side to these workshops and other educational events: Rainbow Sign’s board hoped to instill habits of discipline and commitment that would serve these young people well. But there was also an open-ended side to the club’s activities, which aimed to provoke thoughtfulness above all. “Hidden under everything we do, the best entertainment we put on,” Mary Ann Pollar said, “there’s always a message: look about you; think about this.”

It was the political education, more than the cultural, that would prove to be fateful for Kamala Harris. She was able to absorb from a young age a fiery liberalism driven by the efforts of Black women.

The young Kamala would regularly visit Rainbow Sign with her mother and sister on Thursday nights—her “favorite night of the week,”
Harris writes in her memoir. She recalls “the powerful orations from the stage and the witty, sometimes unruly audience banter.”

What she doesn’t mention in her book is that Thursday night at Rainbow Sign was, significantly, the regular meeting time for Black Women Organized for Political Action, or BWOPA, whose mission was to bring to bear on politics “the strong power that Black women have exercised in religion and education.”

BWOPA’s political agenda was left-of-center, though when faced with a choice between endorsing more centrist and more radical candidates, it leaned toward the former. Unlike the Oakland-based Black Panther Party, which decried how capitalism had hollowed out the city, BWOPA was less openly ideological. “Politics is not nice, pretty, or a purist activity,” one member said. “It is a question of who can negotiate from a position of strength.”

BWOPA protested then-Gov. Ronald Reagan’s “welfare reform,” but in the main its energies were invested in helping elect Black men and women to office. At first, it propelled the successful campaigns of men such as Rep. Ron Dellums and Berkeley Mayor Warren Widener. Later, and with chapters now across the state, it helped Maxine Waters capture her first elected office, in the California State Assembly, and helped elect Ella Hill Hutch, the first Black female member of San Francisco’s Board of Supervisors. In 2003, still going strong, BWOPA notched another victory when it put its muscle behind a certain candidate for San Francisco district attorney.

For Kamala Harris, Rainbow Sign was where the personal —her mother’s moral instruction— became the political. The center, she writes, was “where I saw the logical extension of my mother’s daily lessons, where I could begin to imagine what my future might hold for me.
… She would tell us, “Fight systems in a way that causes them to be fairer, and don’t be limited by what has always been.” At Rainbow Sign, I’d see those values in action, those principles personified.”..

The club’s appeal was limited, at least in part, by the strain of elitism that touched its operations: Though Rainbow Sign was never a “members-only” club, given that its events were open to the public, its rhetoric of uplift and its emphasis on “quality achievement” rested on the assumption that there were those ready to be uplifted, those who knew quality, and then those who were not and did not.

Nobody cares pissy panties, worry about your husband and why he walks around in your high heels when you not home.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
What does this mean listen to us? What should we tell them we want:jbhmm:
Well first of all we need a consensus. but something that either side could easily do is to fund shop classes back in school.

They could also end the imprisonment for child support and or cap it just like they capped welfare.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
End imprisonment for child support? Wtf?
:hhh:
Yes why would that be so hard?

I don't understand how it helps Jail the guy for nonpayment then charge the state with his room and board?

a Chain gang system would be preferable to that.

and or do what they do when they let the dude out and keep garnishing his earnings until he pays up

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Yes why would that be so hard?

I don't understand how it helps Jail the guy for nonpayment then charge the state with his room and board?

a Chain gang system would be preferable to that.

and or do what they do when they let the dude out and keep garnishing his earnings until he pays up

How about, if you wanna avoid this, strap up or reframe from premarital sex. Men and Women both.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I know we say republicans are crazy as shyt but this chick is absolutely mentally ill. Every time I see her on twitter she’s saying some insane racist shyt. Like not even an insult just straight up in need of mental help.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
What does this mean listen to us? What should we tell them we want. Let’s see if you just type some generic shyt :jbhmm:
I can say what I want it's up to the collective to decide what we want but Dr. T hassan Johnson was the latest Black Man to poll what Black Men wanted so you could just go with that.

If they just funded shop classes put at risk boys in special all Male classes instead of all male classes in Juvie that would be a start.

a little pie in the sky would be reversing the Tender years doctrine and

The tender years doctrine is a legal principle in family law since the late 19th century. In common law, it presumes that during a child's "tender" years (generally regarded as the age of four and under), the mother should have custody of the child. The doctrine often arises in divorce proceedings.

meaning that they're shouldn't be the mother ALWAYS gets the child even if she's a crack fiend

manditory DNA tests at birth

and the end of the must arrest Duluth model

The Duluth model is a community based protocol for intimate partner violence (IPV),[1] which aims to bring law enforcement, family law, and social work agencies together in a Coordinated Community Response to work together to reduce violence against women and rehabilitate perpetrators of domestic violence. It is named after Duluth, Minnesota, the city where it was developed by the Domestic Abuse Intervention Project (DAIP).[2][3] The model provides a method of coordinating community agencies to provide a consistent response to Intimate Partner Violence

or at least the Man shouldn't have to leave his house Pay for housing for the victim yes but his house is his house.

The last two are a little pie in the sky but doable hopefully hat's not generic

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I know we say republicans are crazy as shyt but this chick is absolutely mentally ill. Every time I see her on twitter she’s saying some insane racist shyt. Like not even an insult just straight up in need of mental help.
You're saying Kamala says racist things? against who?

BLM might be a scam organization but if you think they were a "terrorist" org kinda shows who you are.