Blacks for Trump on Twitter melting down, repeating TLRepublican talking points on Kamala Harris

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Kamala is an AKA and went to an HBCU despite her background. She has more black credentials than Barack "Harvard and Columbia" Obama. Not that there's anything wrong with Columbia or Harvard Law but the woman has black credentials and never fully turned her back on her birthright.
obama has a black wife and kids.

What do you mean “turned her back?”

Kamala was dating hella black men…and just ended up with Doug :heh:

It is what it is

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Her ethnicity doesn't really matter as far as my vote since her politics still lean center right conservative like most high caste Indians.

But that's still an Indian woman, raised in an Indian household who's political worldview was likely shaped by her Indian diplomat grandparents. Y'all look stupid as hell claiming that's a black woman lol.
:heh:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I agree. Takes two to tango.
Props If you would've said that abortion was different that would've told me all I needed to know.

Letting people deal with the consequences of hunching is the ultimate answer although I'll grant women the argument the average chick kinda cant keep it in her pants because frankly a lot of them low key need to smash for cash or a non monitary hook up from time to time.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its amazing the amount of trivial ass disqualifiers being used for black politics.

“Is she black”
“Can we get the biggest single transfer of funding from the government to a people in an environment that doesn’t even want to us to have equitable hiring practices?”

Meanwhile the scope of what people should vote on is vast. Its interesting how often the discourse is on what should compel us to self-disenfranchise but no talk about building a base AND taking wins where there are some. All or fukking nothing and the slightest disappointment means couch sitting. Damn, 1 step forward, one step back. Cats don’t want to move an inch and have convinced themselves its a winning move.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Props If you would've said that abortion was different that would've told me all I needed to know.

Letting people deal with the consequences of hunching is the ultimate answer although I'll grant women the argument the average chick kinda cant keep it in her pants because frankly a lot of them low key need to smash for cash or a non monitary hook up from time to time.

You talking like a weirdo

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Her ethnicity doesn't really matter as far as my vote since her politics still lean center right conservative like most high caste Indians.

But that's still an Indian woman, raised in an Indian household who's political worldview was likely shaped by her Indian diplomat grandparents. Y'all look stupid as hell claiming that's a black woman lol.
Dude what the fukk are you talking about lol

Tired of these looney autistic coli posters.

She's as black as she needs to be, and won't kill affirmative action or DEI. That's enough.

Stop hurting us.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Nobody cares pissy panties, worry about your husband and why he walks around in your high heels when you not home.
200w.gif

You a FAN, you a FAN, you a FAN. :picard:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Dude what the fukk are you talking about lol

Tired of these looney autistic coli posters.

She's as black as she needs to be, and won't kill affirmative action or DEI. That's enough.

Stop hurting us.
Idk what you're talking about. The Supreme Court is gonna do that with her in office anyway and she won't do anything effective to stop it if she gets in there.

She hasn't been effective in any role she's been handed as VP, she's not gonna suddenly be an effective President. She couldn't even run a campaign long enough to get into the voting stages of the primary.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk what you're talking about. The Supreme Court is gonna do that with her in office anyway and she won't do anything effective to stop it if she gets in there.
There are 3 70 year olds on the Court right now, Chief Justice Roberts is 69. Clarence Thomas is 76, Alito 74.

Three of those 4 are conservatives.

It's expected that whoever the next president is will have the opportunity to fill 3 justice vacancies.

Trump gets in there, he's filling those spots with 3 45-50 year olds that can serve for 30 years.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
There are 3 70 year olds on the Court right now, Chief Justice Roberts is 69. Clarence Thomas is 76, Alito 74.

Three of those 4 are conservatives.

It's expected that whoever the next president is will have the opportunity to fill 3 justice vacancies.

Trump gets in there, he's filling those spots with 3 45-50 year olds that can serve for 30 years.
And if Trump doesn't get in there the Supreme Court is gonna stay conservative and could likely be that way until 2036 where the Democrats will have to win 3 consecutive elections.

Which won't happen. Y'all are gonna have to configure your mind to vote for candidates pushing for Supreme Court reform. And on the lower ballot, ensure Democrat Senators will not confirm Republican Supreme Court candidates.

And let's not forget, Kamala has shown herself to be fully incompetent enough to let a Republican Senate block any of her Supreme Court nominations.

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Kamala is an AKA and went to an HBCU despite her background. She has more black credentials than Barack "Harvard and Columbia" Obama. Not that there's anything wrong with Columbia or Harvard Law but the woman has black credentials and never fully turned her back on her birthright.
Dodo bird negroes are something else.You and the nikkas who dapped this bullshyt

Nikka barack placed a WHOLE black FAMILY in the White House. Shut y’all stupid ass up :gucci: