Black Women On TikTok: College Educated Black Men Are Too Picky, They Don’t Wife Up Girls w/ Tattoos & BBLS

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tattoos are an acquired taste and associated with rebels :manny:

One of my managers is a big 6’4 Hercules looking man and he got his ink removed because he was sick of the men in the boardroom mocking the big old Clover on his chest.

He’d stand up to give a presentation and they’d be on some, give us a jig” lmaooo life is a series of choices.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This girl is a stripper and thinks her tats are the reason she's being judged :dahell:
mQDGVA.gif
it's like fat girls blaming colorism.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Black men aren’t allowed to have standards. It’s illegal for us to have a preference apparently. Life is too short to worry about mofos who don’t want you. Just get in where you fit in. For the record I don’t care about tats on women. If I’m attracted to you then your tats don’t matter.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Black men aren’t allowed to have standards. It’s illegal for us to have a preference apparently. Life is too short to worry about mofos who don’t want you. Just get in where you fit in.
I keep hearing y'all nikkas say this but who's stopping y'all from having standards? Is it your family members? Your close personal friends? People in your business or extended network?

I'm starting to think y'all belief systems are based off the social media posts of strangers.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
i'm cool with some tattoos, depending on what they look like. nothing too big, nothing on the face, not colourful. in the UK we don't have the same level of dislike for tats for some reason.

i worked with some people before who had major tattoos. the main issues for them work-wise were if they had tattoos around the neck or on their forearms. i knew one girl who was going through a series of operations to slowly remove the ones on her forearms.

i dated a girl who had a couple of tiny butterflies tattooed on her body. i didn't have problem with it.

"According to estimates, around one in five of the UK population is tattooed, which rises to one in three for young adults"

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
I keep hearing y'all nikkas say this but who's stopping y'all from having standards? Is it your family members? Your close personal friends? People in your business or extended network?

I'm starting to think y'all belief systems are based off the social media posts of strangers.
I don’t have to explain my experiences to you. Believe what you want and I’ll do the same.