Black Women On TikTok: College Educated Black Men Are Too Picky, They Don’t Wife Up Girls w/ Tattoos & BBLS

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Whores
Some of these women are deluded lol

Be a stripper and wonder why a decent guy doesn’t want to wife you lol

Values do go along with that

If you're a stripper that makes $1000 in one night shaking your ass how you going to relate to a regular dude?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
1# how does this woman look
like a baby.
a old woman
a uncle and a aunty.....at the same damn time.
vHgYOwi.gif

we want hoe but wa dont WANT hoe.
UKVu0t8.gif

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
b5bce48f91f70bf32d84cb010a681281.jpg
FW3JLWVWIAU5VYw.jpg

:hubie::hubie::hubie::hubie: Only one is carrying my seed.
That’s a bad example… nobody wants the second chick to carry her child since she
You right bro. Since you like tattoos that mean all men with degrees must like them too :skip:
My bad remedial nikka. I forgot most of you nikkas slow and old so it takes some time for things to process in your decrepit brains. What I’m saying is… let me type it out slowly..

THERES……... COLLEGE…. ….EDUCATED….. GUYS…….. THAT……… HAVE…….. NO…. PROBLEMS….…. WITH…….WOMEN…….. HAVING…. TATTOOS…….

Read that then let it process first ok?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That’s a bad example… nobody wants the second chick to carry her child since she

My bad remedial nikka. I forgot most of you nikkas slow and old so it takes some time for things to process in your decrepit brains. What I’m saying is… let me type it out slowly..

THERES……... COLLEGE…. ….EDUCATED….. GUYS…….. THAT……… HAVE…….. NO…. PROBLEMS….…. WITH…….WOMEN…….. HAVING…. TATTOOS…….

Read that then let it process first ok?
My brad bro. I know you love your wife.