Black Women On TikTok: College Educated Black Men Are Too Picky, They Don’t Wife Up Girls w/ Tattoos & BBLS

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
a man would be stupid to bring home a woman both parents don’t approve of and Vice Versa for the woman’s parents

My mom wouldn’t even see the tattoos, she would see this chicks caked up face and make the Fantasia smiley off rip

Mfs tryna live their whole lives in a rebellious phase. Grow up

The whole point of being educated is to stomp out ignorance so why would I okay that shyt after being educated? The chick in the last TikTok nailed it: Pick a side and be realistic and consistent.

Last edited:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Always talking bad about black men and then wonder why they ain't got a good brotha......let it be their boss telling them to dress/act in a certain way though and they will be very compliant. A brotha can't expect shyt in this society except a fat ass.......and you lucky if that shyt don't come with a gut.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Only insecure men dislike women with tattoos. They’re intimidated by women’s self expression.

They're not intimidated, they just don't like what's being expressed. A tatted up woman is expressing rebellion and a lack of foresight to anyone who sees her, boss, mama, bros, everybody. Why would an upwardly mobile bm wanna wife that? :dahell:

And when the bytch rebels, everybody gon tell him he shoulda chose better. :mjlol:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
They're not intimidated, they just don't like what's being expressed. A tatted up woman is expressing rebellion and a lack of foresight to anyone who sees her, boss, mama, bros, everybody. Why would an upwardly mobile bm wanna wife that? :dahell:

And when the bytch rebels, everybody gon tell him he shoulda chose better. :mjlol:
Harlem Hottie @Joe Biden is a troll. Don't take breh post seriously.

And seeing how you got Harlem in your name. Joe ain't from Harlem either, lol.
pQpW9mE.png

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The DMV is really a blessing. There are so many types of BP here with no shortage of educated or successful BP.

But to their point, I don't think it's unreasonable for a man to want a woman who presents a certain way. The first chick looks sloppy and the second one looks like a drag queen. If you want a certain man then dress/present for the part.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only insecure men dislike women with tattoos. They’re intimidated by women’s self expression.
Nah breh stop it

Men can like what they want just like woman can like what they want

That’s a cop out

You got to see a lot of woman can’t stand when a man have preferences

We supposed to take them as is

Let be real for once