Black women effect on TikTok trending…thoughts

Daps
You're assuming those men are approaching these women and doing all sort of things when usually it is the other way around. We have a literal video where a black woman was talking about the different ways black women can make themselves receptive to white men.

:what:

That's a fukking lie and you know it. If these dudes were actually opening up their fukking pockets we wouldn't having these incel spree shooters like we have cause these fukkers would actually be getting laid instead of shooting people. If I say the word "incel", the first thing that pops into one's mind is a white guy, maybe even asian. The most well known one, Elliot Rodger, was a hybrid of the two. Most men of other races are not opening their pockets and if anything, are becoming more reclusive. This is the thing that is bothering most black men. THE fukkING LIES. If you want to talk about this, stop fukking lying. Be honest. It's pathetic. Even more so when you're literally running cover for other races. We have whole websites built by and fulled with white, asian, hispanic, and indian incels. Actual incels, who won't even open their own pockets and think they are owed sex just for existing. Seriously now.

That said, yes you're a simp and in many ways, part of the problem. Let me break it down for you: A lot of the issues some of these dudes have is due to bitterness. Why are they bitter? They feel entitled. Why? Because they followed advice that they were raised on and it did not work. They were told time in and time out that following a set of instructions would yield results and nothing came of those results. They were lied to. Merely treating a woman right is all that one needs, right? No. Some women are trifling as fukk and should be avoided. And some women, they are normal people who are not looking for those things. Dudes need to treat women as if they are actual fukking people. And people are all different. How they are treating a given woman depends on who they are dealing with. With so many variables (including yourself), what is a guy to do? The best way to do that is to not focus on all that (because you can't). Instead, dudes should be trying to become the best version of themselves for themselves and put themselves where they are not feeling as if they need these women so when they do go with these women, if it works out, great, but if it doesn't, they won't feel too bothered by it. Instead of teaching dudes self-reflection and self-improvement, we teach them to work and toil for things uncertain and tell them not to feel some sort of way about such works, all the while telling them to ignore the many instances of the people they are toiling for disparaging them in every form of media possible. It helps men be better and thus, creates better more stable options for women as well.

This also helps women. 95% of the time a woman complain a man is not doing things for her like he used to when they first met, she is 100% correct. We teach dudes to "campaign" for a woman's affections and wear a mask instead of being themselves. Then when the men switch up, we get mad at women for being upset when they are right to do so. I mean really now. A lot of women feel as if they have compromised and settled for the men they are with. This is true for the ones they got with due to the man's campaigning. A lot of women will stick with the man anyways but in truth she settled. shyt like that leads to bad relationships down the line and can lead to resentment and ultimately divorce or women trashing the concept of marriage based on this issue (hence why a lot of these formerly married women are constantly spouting shyt). That said, there is nothing wrong with providing shyt for a girl one likes or showing appreciation but there is a limit, lest one ends up merely buying the woman's affections and in part, sending her the wrong message and creating a whole new problem.

We need to stop teaching dudes the wrong thing. People like you need to stop teaching dudes the wrong thing. It's tiring and hurting everyone. I'm not even blaming men but we're not doing them a service by bullshytting them.

Being told all you have to do is be nice is the wrong advice. Looks matter. If they didn’t, the men wouldn’t be getting makeovers. Men in relationships aren’t incels. You have to develop a personality, be interesting, and often times, have some money. I’m not talking 6 figures, but if you’re not doing at least 75K, women aren’t going to want you as a prospective husband. So whoever told you being nice is enough, was lying. Relationships require work, and effort. You can’t do things at the beginning, then switch up, and still expect her to stay loyal to you. You have to put in EFFORT, and so does she. There are going to be disagreements. No marriage is perfect. We have thread after thread about this. You need looks, and personality, and you have to spend money. What activities are those men doing in those videos? What locations are they in? Incels of any race are the only ones who think all you need is being nice.

And stop thinking white women don’t put down white men. They are going off on their men too. The difference is, they just say MEN. But you know the men they deal with, are primarily WHITE. It’s just that white people view themselves as the default humans, so when they say men, they don’t specify white. The man vs bear was created by WHITE WOMEN talking about WHITE MEN. The men in successful relationships of all races have something going for themselves, other than being nice, and treating her right. And stop acting like you never see average black men in relationships, or married. Just because you think he’s average, doesn’t mean she thinks he’s average.

Finally, I’m married to a beautiful black woman, and most of y’all aren’t. I’ve admitted many times I used to PAWG heavy when I was younger. When I realized that wasn’t the path, I had no problem finding attractive black women to date. Someone can be attractive, have a good personality, have money, but not meet the right person. This is what both men and women don’t get. Y’all swear these single women over 35 having something wrong with them, or too high standards. How successful would a marriage be if they just settled for someone who was nice? Qualities don’t make that particular person the right person FOR YOU. You can be good on paper, that doesn’t automatically make you the right person for every person you want, or who wants you. There needs to be chemistry. Sometimes, looks don’t matter, because you have a natural chemistry with someone. Looks just give you more options, and more opportunities to date people you find attractive. It’s not easy for anyone of any race to find a spouse. And once you get married, you still have to put the work in.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
And for the most part, these types get clowned publicly by other black men. I don't see black women publicly clown these types of women
The folks clowning them aren’t louder. That’s the issue.

For the most part, normal ppl don’t call attention to themselves. There’s a loud vocal minority on both sides causing the trouble

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Majority of the Coli doesn’t want to get married, doesn’t want to take a woman to dinner, doesn’t want to approach a woman, but gets mad when they date out. Those men of other races know they have to open their pockets. That’s reality as a man. I took my wife to a nice restaurant for our first date, and I gave her flowers. But let y’all tell it, I’m a simp. Y’all call black men who treat women right simps. It’s just like calling non thuggish black men lames, which I have also been called my entire life.
So you're not defending Black women per se you're defending yourself.

Good to know.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Being told all you have to do is be nice is the wrong advice. Looks matter. If they didn’t, the men wouldn’t be getting makeovers. Men in relationships aren’t incels. You have to develop a personality, be interesting, and often times, have some money. I’m not talking 6 figures, but if you’re not doing at least 75K, women aren’t going to want you as a prospective husband. So whoever told you being nice is enough, was lying. Relationships require work, and effort. You can’t do things at the beginning, then switch up, and still expect her to stay loyal to you. You have to put in EFFORT, and so does she. There are going to be disagreements. No marriage is perfect. We have thread after thread about this. You need looks, and personality, and you have to spend money. What activities are those men doing in those videos? What locations are they in? Incels of any race are the only ones who think all you need is being nice.

And stop thinking white women don’t put down white men. They are going off on their men too. The difference is, they just say MEN. But you know the men they deal with, are primarily WHITE. It’s just that white people view themselves as the default humans, so when they say men, they don’t specify white. The man vs bear was created by WHITE WOMEN talking about WHITE MEN. The men in successful relationships of all races have something going for themselves, other than being nice, and treating her right. And stop acting like you never see average black men in relationships, or married. Just because you think he’s average, doesn’t mean she thinks he’s average.

Finally, I’m married to a beautiful black woman, and most of y’all aren’t. I’ve admitted many times I used to PAWG heavy when I was younger. When I realized that wasn’t the path, I had no problem finding attractive black women to date. Someone can be attractive, have a good personality, have money, but not meet the right person. This is what both men and women don’t get. Y’all swear these single women over 35 having something wrong with them, or too high standards. How successful would a marriage be if they just settled for someone who was nice? Qualities don’t make that particular person the right person FOR YOU. You can be good on paper, that doesn’t automatically make you the right person for every person you want, or who wants you. There needs to be chemistry. Sometimes, looks don’t matter, because you have a natural chemistry with someone. Looks just give you more options, and more opportunities to date people you find attractive. It’s not easy for anyone of any race to find a spouse. And once you get married, you still have to put the work in.
I actually agree with everything except the bolded most marriages were political arrangements where the Husbands and wives met on the day of the marriage and ended up fine

Frankly Marriages work based on commitment not base attractiveness because of FOMO the next person is almost always perceived as "better" than the on you have especially as you get older.

Again all the onus is put on the Man to qualify themselves to women none of it's put on women. People talk about Black women's attitudes for years including Black women yet no one tells them to not be as dismissive to Black Men.

The whole reason for all these thread (and there's way too many of them( is because it's like a slingshot effect. Most Black women are dismissive of Black Men and super accepting of any white guy.

This thread started by "the Black wife effect" The whole point is Black women marrying sub par non Black dudes Committing to them and helping them glow up.

You suggest that a Black woman do this for a Black Man....

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Am I complaining about not being able to get a woman, or mad another woman I don’t know chose a white man over me?
My guy it's low key more pathetic being in a healthy relationship worried about people who aren't in relationships are doing especially if you think said people are unlikely or unable to form healthy relationships.

like with F.D. Signifier who are you talking to and what are you trying to prove?

I'm not dissing you personally but you keep bringing your personal situation into the discussion.

Lets say you're trying to "help" Black Men talking down to them ain't it.

Same thing with Kevin Samuels he got no where talking down to Black women

We could start right there.

At the end of the day this thread was about a pathetic internet trend we could've just left it at that

By the way those dudes who were lied to about just being a Nice person was gaslighted by women, what Women don't say is that they want a handsomegang nikka who is not an a$$hole if they can get it,

Nothing about being nice is directed at uglygang dudes

Daps
I actually agree with everything except the bolded most marriages were political arrangements where the Husbands and wives met on the day of the marriage and ended up fine

Frankly Marriages work based on commitment not base attractiveness because of FOMO the next person is almost always perceived as "better" than the on you have especially as you get older.

Again all the onus is put on the Man to qualify themselves to women none of it's put on women. People talk about Black women's attitudes for years including Black women yet no one tells them to not be as dismissive to Black Men.

The whole reason for all these thread (and there's way too many of them( is because it's like a slingshot effect. Most Black women are dismissive of Black Men and super accepting of any white guy.

This thread started by "the Black wife effect" The whole point is Black women marrying sub par non Black dudes Committing to them and helping them glow up.

You suggest that a Black woman do this for a Black Man....
I am saying, and keep saying, stop assuming those men have nothing other than being white, and stop assuming average black men can’t and aren’t in successful relationships with black women. Black women makeover black men all the time. They just saw potential. You do not have to be thuggish, or a millionaire to get a black woman if you are a black man. A lot of brehs on here won’t admit they don’t have the personality, or money, or looks, or they have the money, but don’t want to spend it. Look at that thread over the Chris Brown meet and greet. If you don’t want to buy a woman a meal, don’t complain when they don’t want you. And most black women are not turning down Cheesecake Factory.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I get it you don’t have it, instead you are arguing for hours about something you could have shown. It’s not that complicated to post the specific source your are talking about.

I “assume” it’s this study from 2015?

“The overall numbers mask significant gender gaps within some racial groups. Among blacks, men are much more likely than women to marry someone of a different race. Fully a quarter of black men who got married in 2013 married someone who was not black. Only 12% of black women married outside of their race.”

What I suspected, from the study:

“In 2013, a record-high 12% of newlyweds married someone of a different race, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of census data. (This share does not take into account the “interethnic” marriages between Hispanics and non-Hispanics, which we covered in an earlier report on intermarriage.)”

A poll done recently showed that 25 million Latinos identify as Black. Where are these in the census? They have been considered “white”.

I rarely hear Black men go crazy of white women, let alone Asian women. But Black men will get crazy over Latin women, in particularly with Black / African heritage. Because she still carries certain traits. The traits most Black men like.

Black male marriages to hispanic women account for 4 percent of BM interracial marriages.

If you want to assume this 4 percent are all hispanic women who identify as black and not the standard indigenous/white Maria mix that will knock the 24 percent down to 20.

Really its probably 1 percent of that 4 percent but that would just he a guesstimate of what i see eyeballing couples around l.a county. Ill tell you this. Ive lived in l.a for almost 25 years and black man black hispanic [who looks like a black woman] woman is an outlier based on what you see in hot spots around the county

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I am saying, and keep saying, stop assuming those men have nothing other than being white, and stop assuming average black men can’t and aren’t in successful relationships with black women. Black women makeover black men all the time. They just saw potential. You do not have to be thuggish, or a millionaire to get a black woman if you are a black man. A lot of brehs on here won’t admit they don’t have the personality, or money, or looks, or they have the money, but don’t want to spend it. Look at that thread over the Chris Brown meet and greet. If you don’t want to buy a woman a meal, don’t complain when they don’t want you. And most black women are not turning down Cheesecake Factory.
Did you or would you let your wife "makeover" You?

Hell do you ever tell your wife what she could do to look more attractive? Or would that get you cussed out?

This thread was about white boys being white and their Black wives attempting to give them "swag" so the implication is that they just had to be white/

One of the old ass Black wives has a dating service for Black women looking to get with non Black dudes.

This is not the *Divorced) Christelyn Karazin

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
This is partly true. I mentioned Elliot Rodger because when his videos were making the rounds in the news, in many of them, he highlighted the money he had, his car, his "sophisticated" look, his class, and so on in addition to being nice. So even he was aware he needed a bunch of stuff to get women. The problem is the entitlement they have. The entitlement comes from thinking that women are a math equation when they really aren't. To men, 1+1 = 2. To women, 1+1 = ❤️. The sooner men understand that women aren't math equations, the sooner they can stop expecting them to operate under specific rules and thus, stop doing things to try and make women act under these rules and instead do things for the sake of self-improvement. Men will only understand that when people stop lying to them.

I do think they are calling out all men, in the same manner much of feminism's grievances with men are directed at all men. The problem is, we see black women using these talking points, which is fair sometimes, but unfair most times because many complaints that can be lodged towards white men, can't really be directed towards black men. The problem with intersectionality.

Who is going for dudes just because they are just nice? The problem I see is that a lot of people are being lied to. Even women are being lied to. The group in bold was lied to and instead of being taught balance, they tilted things into too far another direction. They weren't told that the high value prince of a man that they wanted is also wanted by other women and thus to win him out, they would need to do more than look pretty. They weren't told that the danger of not approaching and relying on first look is that that is what men will value first since that is what you led in with and thus to make him value you more for just your looks, you'd have to impress him with something else as well because if not, all he will see is your looks and all he will think is with his dikk and that will lead him astray instead of staying put, so many weren't told that relationships are more than a man's campaign. Like you said, it involves work. From both the man and the woman.

The rest of the post sounds like you agree with me. Relationships are not math equations. When he try to make them sound like one, we sound no different than the redpill people that we denounce. That's not good.