Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Any millennial age 28 to 36 isn't shock by this :yeshrug: Gen x and xennials black men will continue to simp for black women :mjlol: I keep telling yall what it is :ufdup:

I keep telling coli niqqas a lot of BW who are later millennial (born between 89-95) and Gen z like hood niqqas,hood adjacent niqqas,white men and studs who act like hood niqqas Y’all keep thinking this is cap and niqqas who say this are :duck:but even other BW are speaking out about this:hubie:

And btw i don’t think white men are most BW number one choice

1. Hood adjacent niqqas
2. Hood niqqas
3. Studs who act like hood niqqas
4.Travis Kelce/ Jon b cacs
5.regular cacs
6.fashion forward cacs

Y’all need to start looking around seeing who regular studs and not the wanna be hood studs date and you would see them and “corny no edge” BM date the similar woman and y’all can miss me with the self hate talk :hubie:
And honestly I would flip 3 and 4

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
It was Jonathan Majors :mjlol:

Point was there are brehs who are on the same wave when it comes to their precious pawgs
Perhaps there are, but I never heard of these trending. In both cases it's a mental illness to me, dealing with white worship, worship of whiteness.

I think the difference is that Jonathan Majors and cohorts are being criticized and made into laughing stock, while the divestment club is being praised. Black men in the comment section make it known that the is unliked and unwanted content.

A few of these thirsty guys are begging for interracial sex.

An African woman speaks out on this.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
25 percent of black men will marry outside their race.

12 percent of black women will marry outside of their race Overall

80 percent of black men making six figures or more will marry a black woman.

83 percent of black women making 75 k or more will marry a black man

5 percent of black children live with both parents who are not married

48 percent of black women arent married

50 percent of black men arent married

The issue seems to be more people that make poor dating choices deflecting and people that aint shyt running into walls trying to have healthy toxic relationships.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
25 percent of black men will marry outside their race.

12 percent of black women will marry outside of their race Overall

80 percent of black men making six figures or more will marry a black woman.

83 percent of black women making 75 k or more will marry a black man

48 percent of black women arent married

50 percent of black men arent married

The issue seems to be more people that make poor dating choices deflecting and people that aint shyt running into walls trying to have healthy toxic relationships.
From where did you get these percentages> Most BM men look for an alternative for a Latina, racially ambiguous (meaning she has some African / Black heritage) or Afro-Latina. So from where does the 25% come, when you say outside the "race"?

Black men marry Asians only at an extremely low percentage, and white women at a somewhat higher percentage. But as said before, Latinas take the spot after Black women. Although Latina's can be considered Black, depending on where they are from etc. These other groups cannot, under no circumstance.

One of the biggest hurdles and setbacks for marriage is this:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
From where did you get these percentages> Most BM men look for an alternative for a Latina, racially ambiguous (meaning she has some African / Black heritage) or Afro-Latina. So from where does the 25% come, when you say outside the "race"?

Black men marry Asians only at an extremely low percentage, and white women at a somewhat higher percentage. But as said before, Latinas take the spot after Black women. Although Latina's can be considered Black, depending on where they are from etc. These other groups cannot, under no circumstance.

One of the biggest hurdles and setbacks for marriage is this:

The 25 percent i got from pewresearch.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
The 25 percent i got from pewresearch.
Can you quote it, I'd look to see the details. Especially since Latinas are considered "hispanic". Even though there are white-hispanics and non-white hispanic. Some are Black as well. So how are they counting?