Black women effect on TikTok trending…thoughts

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
These same women who set high standards for their own men, but give non black men a makeover to make them look like us.

DIEvestors and pawgset are straight up losers who needs to be exterminated.

Nah. Plenty of black dudes living with they moms get black women. A black woman with money will take care of you if you carry yourself and dikk em down good.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been saying for years black men have to have a certain look to get (a good amount) of adoration from BW especially if we are talking BM under 35. Those same standards don't apply to non black men. Dudes gonna keep their head in the sand and act like they don't know what I'm talking about though.
But "we don't care who you date" ass chicks make posts on LSA about who Jaleel White or Donald Glover marries :mjlol:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Before black women:
Cody-Rhodes-Stardust.png

After black women:

images

:lolbron:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
"The Black Wife Effect" is white worship 2.0. By extremely narcissistic women.

According to current diagnostic criteria, NPD is characterized by five or more of the following:1

• Grandiosity or an excessive sense of self-importance
  • Fantasies of powerful, success, beauty, or importance
  • A belief in being special or exceptional (sometimes with a desire to network with people of similarly high ‘status’ or ‘importance’)
  • An excessive need for validation, praise and admiration from others
  • A sense of entitlement or feeling like one deserves special treatment
  • Exploiting others for personal gain or selfish reasons
  • Lacking in empathy or unwilling to identify with the needs of others
  • Being envious of others or believing others are envious of them
  • Arrogant or haughty behavior, or acting better or superior to other people

Last edited:
Daps
I meant BM transforming women :mjlol:

If nikkas started dressing like adults and eating mayonnaise on sandwiches… I dk because I havent seen that IRL either but good for them
Men don’t tend to date a woman, and expect her to change. Men don’t see an average woman, and “notice her potential” and perform extreme makeovers. Men aren’t imaginary wardrobe and makeup and hairstylists. Nobody is looking at a woman who is a 5, and saying, “She looks like she’d make a good wife, let me give her a chance, and encourage her to change her looks.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Nothing to see here family, these are some Non-FBA bedwenches
full
I think it's a mixture of bed wenches FBA and non-FBA. But for certain I have seen a lot of non-FBA's. For some reason they are more prone to this worship.

Last edited: