Black women effect on TikTok trending…thoughts

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
These men (not speaking in general) are willing to change for the women they want unless the black guys they encounter do that the you should hush up.

Personally I liked nerdy guys so they were ok before but my point still stands
The TikToks imply these women got with these men when they were still dressing like and acting like Dwight from The Office.
Brothers aren't getting that same treatment from these beautiful black queens in those TikToks.

As a Black man who loves black women, I'm very upset by this.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:mjlol:same women who cry about "culture vulture" when a white or asian chick dresses like them or gets braids tho
Peep how the White rap girls never make it past one hit and are usually phased out the rap game entirely.
Iggy Azalea used to get hit from all sides, just for being a rapper. Nothing controversial about her.

Yet the Jack Harlows, Post Malones, Macklemores, all have staying power. I wonder why that is. :sas2:

Yet peep how Black rappers like Kendrick, can't even date his light skinned high-school sweetheart. :sas1:

Yas

Banned
Daps
The TikToks imply these women got with these men when they were still dressing like and acting like Dwight from The Office.
Brothers aren't getting that same treatment from these beautiful black queens in those TikToks.

As a Black man who loves black women, I'm very upset by this.
Good every girl deserves herself a nerdy guy and you are being overdramatic

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Let this had been black men effect on *insert woman”
Boy this shyt would’ve been a 100 pages long like that Asian bytch cooking up for her breh
1oInAOOtDauzfqZy80.webp

Threads like this always expose the hypocrisy

Yas

Banned
Daps
Let this had been black men effect on *insert woman”
Boy this shyt would’ve been a 100 pages long like that Asian bytch cooking up for her breh
1oInAOOtDauzfqZy80.webp

Threads like this always expose the hypocrisy
There was a black men effect though