Wow

That stimulus package

Nothing to see here family, these are some Non-FBA bedwenches
full

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Yeah this isn't a good look

For all the talk insulting black men for "taking the leftover women men of other races don't want" and for praising white men for "dating the best black women"...

this only makes black women look worse for being the clean up women for men other women don't want... putting in the effort to reupholster them...

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yeah this isn't a good look

For all the talk insulting black men for "taking the leftover women men of other races don't want" and for praising white men for "dating the best black women"...

this only makes black women look worse for being the clean up women for men other women don't want... putting in the effort to reupholster them...
How exactly does this make them look worse? It just means that yall fell for their talking points (that they care about non black folk appropriating culture). Nah the problem they had was non black WOMEN appropriating culture, not the men.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Secret to instant TLR plats: Follow black women, swirlers and divesters on Tiktok, find their trending videos, POST POST POST
My mum brought this topic up with me. I get where you're coming from. Thecoli does have a problem with running away with fringe opinions and movements but this isn't it.

This is mainstream and it should be a wake up call for black men who allow others to police their dikk. How many more examples of one rule for them, another for us, do we need?

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
I've been saying for years black men have to have a certain look to get (a good amount) of adoration from BW especially if we are talking BM under 35. Those same standards don't apply to non black men. Dudes gonna keep their head in the sand and act like they don't know what I'm talking about though.