Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I don’t expect much from oldhead simps and lonely black women but the big Hispanic chick isn’t who he was with.

FSGn7FOXwAAAPLi

FSGpel-XwAAxoVL
I already said this. this chick is an IG thot, not the girl Kevin was with. But women, fags, and bytches on this board are listening to @xodede dumb ass spread gossip because she disliked Kevin. Brazy.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Good for them. A lot of you TLR dudes are the reasons for the opprobrium. That luken dudes being no exception. How there are black women who actually post on here and tolerate some the shyt y'all say is beyond me.

:kanyeshrug:

I was about to go back and forward with you but after going through some of your posts i see that your a batty bwoy like @Pazzy

You pro-feminist gay nikkas are the worst to argue with cause your worst then children and take lies then run with them :unimpressed:

Ive never said anything bad about black women, EVER, on the coli.

With that said, now tell me why in part of the problem :unimpressed:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The "ancestral forces" somehow only work against black men.

Apparently its powerless against our true enemies. :mjlol:

the real "spiritual queen mothers" arent sitting up on facebook worried about Kevin Samuels... theyre somewhere in a remote village curing diseases

They need to get the forces to do something about their bullshyt sons and daughters terrorizing the black community.

Bytches on the internet hating on a dead man, while their offspring out here destroying the community.

They ain't shyt.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Haven’t witnessed a black male billionaire do anything for the black community

ever !

:usure:

Dr. Dre Donates $10 Million for Compton High School Arts Center

Dr. Dre Donates $10 Million for Compton High School Arts Center
New facility will feature state-of-the-art equipment

gettyimages-523660754-e0f1fae7-0e86-41c3-b1e8-0e0af2e72c31.jpg

Dr. Dre gave $10 million to help build a performing arts center at the new Compton High School in his hometown neighborhood of Compton, Los Angeles. Compton High School students and members of the community will have access to the performing arts center. It will feature state-of-the-art equipment and facilities for digital media production, as well as a 1,200-seat theater.

:pachaha:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
:stopitslime:you're talking about saddam like he was regan or someone:francis:

Saddam Hussain was an EVIL nikka.

Theres some respect and romance for him in his death because he kept iraq and that whole region on their P's and Q's, much different to what iraq and rhe chaotic middle east is today. But talk to any real iraqi and theyll tell you that regime was a hell on earth.

If anything he was worst than regan. This nikka was taking girls from their families and using them as concubines, using chemical weapons on his own people, tortuing his own people, one of the worst genocides in history etc

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
This is KS’ contribution to online discourse. Chaos and division, where a few hundred or thousand black women on twitter - an app about 9% of the total US population uses - constitute all black women and thus justifies the dumbass shyt said in this thread.

Fatherlessness, stupidity, and cowardice are killing us. Just an embarrassing thread on an embarrassing forum. I pray the next YouTube daddy y’all crown isn’t a piece of shyt too because this is tiring.
It's very obvious some of the dudes on this site use every opportunity they can to get their bitter rocks off about Black women; some of these folks need therapy.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Black women showing another reason why they are considered bottom tier in the dating market. If you have a good black woman, keep her close. Lots of trash here. Rip
Its so insane to see the redpillers turn into such crybaby bytches over this:mjlol:

a person died you moron. If you don’t care leave the thread idiot

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Let's not pretend like Kevin hasn't said incendiary things about Black women over his time in this space.

Don't get me wrong RIP he was a father and a son but he built his platform of the tears of Black women now yes more recently he did tone it down some but he said more than his fair share.