Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I'm spreading disinformation? NO, I am posting the SAME shyt that on all media platforms.

After someone posted that wasn't her -- I even posted and said OH - ok - @me when it's re-confirmed. But, KS Anti-BW kittens continue to be who they are.
I’m no KS fan never listened to a podcast but I do recall clips of him calling out broke nikkas who think they deserve a “bad bytch” so he was never one sided but only one side took grave offense to him. To my understand black women would go live to talk/argue with him so if he was anti bw and promoting violence from bm to bw can you post those clips?

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I’m no KS fan never listened to a podcast but I do recall clips of him calling out broke nikkas who think they deserve a “bad bytch” so he was never one sided but only one side took grave offense to him. To my understand black women would go live to talk/argue with him so if he was anti bw and promoting violence from bm to bw can you post those clips?

First, have I posted ANY clips? Nah.

What I have done is stated why I chose not to support him -- and spoke about the statements he spewed -- that I as a BW and Black person saw as anti-Black and spreading White supremacist narratives.

I don't give AF about what he sad about broke men and bad bytches. But, that man said BW looks are at the bottom of the totem pole. He also said BW are not to believed in domestic violence -- and children speaking about molestation.

If you spit that shyt into the universe -- fukk you and who ever fukks with you.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I'm spreading disinformation? NO, I am posting the SAME shyt that on all media platforms.

After someone posted that wasn't her -- I even posted and said OH - ok - @me when it's re-confirmed. But, KS Anti-BW kittens continue to be who they are.

No offense but .. :mjgrin:

25KR.gif

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
First, have I posted ANY clips? Nah.

What I have done is stated why I chose not to support him -- and spoke about the statements he spewed -- that I as a BW and Black person saw as anti-Black and spreading White supremacist narratives.

I don't give AF about what he sad about broke men and bad bytches. But, that man said BW looks are at the bottom of the totem pole. He also said BW are not to believe in domestic violence -- and children speaking about molestation.

If you spit that shyt into the universe -- fukk you and who ever fukks with you.
I hear you just be consistent when the vitriol comes from a woman that looks like you directed to men who’s complexion is the same as yours..it goes both ways we just don’t get our briefs in a bunch about the black woman who constantly slander us and prop up white men which I’m sure you are very aware of but don’t care to speak on but KS is where the line is drawn ok cool lol

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I hear you just be consistent when the vitriol comes from a woman that looks like you directed to men who’s complexion is the same as yours..it goes both ways we just don’t get our briefs in a bunch about the black woman who constantly slander us and prop up white men which I’m sure you are very aware of but don’t care to speak on but KS is where the line is drawn ok cool lol

No, I will be who I am. Again, I haven't disrespected anyone in this or any other thread until disrespect was directed to me.

I have stated over and over - that I support BM -- and that I come from one - and raised by many - and with one -- so I love them.

But, if someone comes at me with disrespect cause they see me as an easy target - cause I'm a BW -- i'mma return the bytch energy they attacking me with.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean the only thing that can be really said about the women slandering Kevin Samuels is what do their husbands think

That'll shut up about 95% of them right there. Seems like it's mostly the forever single women because they attitudes trash, baby mothers and fatties that got something negative/passive aggressive negative to say about him :yeshrug:

Men without decent paying careers, life goals, future plans, or the ability to be faithful to their women, can't use not being married as a "gotcha".

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
No, I will be who I am. Again, I haven't disrespected anyone in this or any other thread until disrespect was directed to me.

I have stated over and over - that I support BM -- and that I come from one - and raised by many - and with one -- so I love them.

But, if someone comes at me with disrespect cause they see me as an easy target - cause I'm a BW -- i'mma return the bytch energy they attacking me with.
You are deflecting from me asking you to hold your sisters accountable when they do what you mad about to us..

nikkas are attacking you up here im acknowledging that you are the victim ok?

now that’s acknowledged please speak out when your sisters do the same unwarranted

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I said no offense :mjgrin: ..
Put your BIG girl panties on .. :sas2:

We treat men and women equal over here Tootz .. :ufdup:

You aint exempt of getting talked crazy to , catch this heat :mjlol:

Oh, my big girl panties are on.

I may have to order a pack for some of yall in here.

I love heat -- cause I'mma return it and get real disrespectful in this bytch.

I want to be the kind person I am. It's the weekend -- let's all enjoy it!

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
You are deflecting from me asking you to hold your sisters accountable when they do what you mad about to us..

nikkas are attacking you up here im acknowledging that you are the victim ok?

now that’s acknowledged please speak out when your sisters do the same unwarranted

Again, don't ask me to hold anyone accountable until you do the same.

Thank you, but I don't need you to acknowledge I'm a "victim" -- I need you to call that shyt out and check them.

Isn't that what you are asking me to do? SO, until I see that I won't be doing shyt. I'mma sit back and let them talk shyt -- like most of yall are doing.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Oh, my big girl panties are on.

I may have to order a pack for some of yall in here.

I love heat -- cause I'mma return it and get real disrespectful in this bytch.

I want to be the kind person I am. It's the weekend -- let's all enjoy it!

Cool :troll:

Are you cooperative , fit , feminine and friendly .. Dress size ?

kevin-kevinsamuels.gif

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Again, don't ask me to hold anyone accountable until you do the same.

Thank you, but I don't need you to acknowledge I'm a "victim" -- I need you to call that shyt out and check them.

Isn't that what you are asking me to do? SO, until I see that I won't be doing shyt. I'mma sit back and let them talk shyt -- like most of yall are doing.
Quote where a poster called you out your name

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Quote where a poster called you out your name

Sir.

In this thread, I was called a toxic bytch -- cause I returned the energy when someone said BW are a lost cause and not marriage material. So, I said most BM aint marriage material.

It didn't hurt : )

But, once the bytch word is unleashed -- I'mma return it to those who give off bytch behavior and energy -- and it's rampant in this thread.

I was called retarded and dumb - cause I called out KS being a HV man leasing under someone else's name. Feminine energy was directed at me for praising my HV Daddy. :smile: