Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
It's called the latest US Census. I'm pretty sure I can find black men with attractive non black women. Pretty easy game. Chad, Chang, Carlos, Chadinder only see bw as a pump and dump.

You sound like a typical useless western black woman. Black girl magic won't stop your net worth of $5.

At the bolded part - I'm defo dealing with a chameleon.
Yet I thought black women were strong and independent!? So much for that.

Yep, a chameleon.

At the bolded part - What a joke. I'm defo dealing with Kevin Samuels and the rest of the manosphere say what a lot of western women are: deluded and infantile. With western women at our backs, who needs enemies!?

I don't know what Chad and Chandler does -- but Karen, Becky and Lauren - see's you the same. You just like the BW who date out. But, in BM case you get used for money. So sad.

You sound dumb. Continue to dislike and degrade BW Sir.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I already said this. this chick is an IG thot, not the girl Kevin was with. But women, fags, and bytches on this board are listening to @xodede dumb ass spread gossip because she disliked Kevin. Brazy.

I didn't ask anyone to listen to me. You can go to any platform and see the same information I shared. I just posted just like everyone else.

And again -- who the woman is still hasn't been verified.

You another one mad for no reason. And right -- I don't like nor respect ANYONE who degrades and devalues BW or BM.

2-Digit

All Star
Daps
-Obesity rates among BW
-"nikkas ain't shyt" rhetoric amongst BW
-Constantly trying to compare their accomplishments to BM
-Self hatred of their natural hair
-Belittling 9-5 men/ "squares"
-Fetishizing career criminals
-Preventing men from seeing their children
-Belittling men who date IR but deep down wanting to do the same
-Gloryfying dysfunctionality
The bolded is exactly why this cycle continues. There's brehs out there who couldn't make it work with their mother's children and moved on and got married to someone else, and out of bitterness and spite, prevented that man at every turn from seeing their seed.

In turn, the child hardly sees their father, and when they ask their mother why, the response is "that nikka ain't shyt", which is a twice as damning response if that child is a girl because that's going to be her frame of reference for men for a long time.

In this, KS spoke on men and women being more responsible with our reproductive organs, but only one side of the room is celebrating his demise.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I didn't ask anyone to listen to me. You can go to any platform and see the same information I shared. I just posted just like everyone else.

You another one mad for no reason. And right -- I don't like nor respect ANYONE who degrades and devalues BW or BM.

Yea you just like spreading gossip for free as if that's better.
Screenshot-2022-05-07-082010.png

Screenshot-2022-05-07-082030.png

Screenshot-2022-05-07-082059.png

As you can see I'm not the one mad here.
This is never going to happens so keep waiting.
fukkers like him love moving the goal post. As if there's an Asian, Indian, Latino built metropolitan city in America.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Yea you just like spreading gossip for free as if that's better.
Screenshot 2022 05 07 082010 — Postimages
Screenshot 2022 05 07 082030 — Postimages
Screenshot 2022 05 07 082059 — Postimages

As you can see I'm not the one mad here.

fukkers like him love moving the goal post. As if there's an Asian, Indian, Latino built metropolitan city in America.
Well count me as the many others on ALL social media platforms that offered it to share.

And even if I do/did (love to spread Gossip - which I don't) - I don't respect nor like KS or his Kittens -- so I will continue to do as I please. That picture of the Obese Latina was on this forum even before I posted.

But, like the others in this thread that choose to disrespect and attack me - cause I'm a woman -- you choose to focus on me. That's the feminine energy that Kevin empowered yall with.

I'm not mad -- I'm blessed. Enjoy your weekend!

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave

For the quoted..have you been to LSA? Do you see how black men are talked about up there? We don’t trash black women that way up here and you know that..

can you tell your sisters to chill?

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
For the quoted..have you been to LSA? Do you see how black men are talked about up there? We don’t trash black women that way up here and you know that..

can you tell your sisters to chill?

I have. But, have you seen how his followers even on this forum have went out their way to disrespect and come at me -- cause I'm a BW. Even when I was being respectful and supportive.
They are still spewing the KS ish against BW in this thread.

So, why would I tell BW anything when I see BM encouraging and not even coming to my or BW defense here.

Yes, it's more that a few that have called him out --- but no one has said anything about his followers and their feminine attack energy at BW.

Last edited:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
The bolded is exactly why this cycle continues. There's brehs out there who couldn't make it work with their mother's children and moved on and got married to someone else, and out of bitterness and spite, prevented that man at every turn from seeing their seed.

In turn, the child hardly sees their father, and when they ask their mother why, the response is "that nikka ain't shyt", which is a twice as damning response if that child is a girl because that's going to be her frame of reference for men for a long time.

In this, KS spoke on men and women being more responsible with our reproductive organs, but only one side of the room is celebrating his demise.

:whew:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I have. But, have you seen how his followers even on this forum have went out their way to disrespect and come at me -- cause I'm a BW. Even when I was being respectful and supportive.

So, why would I tell BW anything when I see BM encouraging and not even coming to my defense here.
They coming at you because you are spreading disinformation with the pic of the fat Mexican I’m sure no one has called you “broke” “dusty” or a “SoundCloud rapper” just for your opinion..I get that on LSA

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Well count me as the many others on ALL social media platforms that offered it to share.

And even if I do/did (love to spread Gossip - which I don't) - I don't respect nor like KS or his Kittens -- so I will continue to do as I please. That picture of the Obese Latina was on this forum even before I posted.

But, like the others in this thread that choose to disrespect and attack me - cause I'm a woman -- you choose to focus on me. That's the feminine energy that Kevin empowered yall with.

I'm not mad -- I'm blessed. Enjoy your weekend!
Man you better stop with that reaching. No one is attacking you for being a woman, we like the good brehettes.:mjgrin:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
They coming at you because you are spreading disinformation with the pic of the fat Mexican I’m sure no one has called you “broke” “dusty” or a “SoundCloud rapper” just for your opinion..I get that on LSA

I'm spreading disinformation? NO, I am posting the SAME shyt that on all media platforms.

After someone posted that wasn't her -- I even posted and said OH - ok - @me when it's re-confirmed. But, KS Anti-BW kittens continue to be who they are.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Man you better stop with that reaching. No one is attacking you for being a woman, we like the good brehettes.:mjgrin:

Was I not called out my name?

I'm the one you chose to say was spreading misinformation -- when it's other posts on this forum that posted the same shyt I did. But, because you find it so easy to disrespect BW and attack women -- you chose to focus on me.

You like the Brehettes that follow the same path you do. I'm not her.