Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

Daps
i just got back from vegas with 5 other black women. nobody even knew him... we pointed it out like other news we been hearing over the last few days then went about our shenanigans. imagine going from hearing random news about someone you don't even know to care, then reading this shyt. how is this thread even still up :huhldup:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Cognitive dissonance throughout this thread because some want to equate different things as the same. That's how you got the Kevin samuels and Hitler, thatcher, and rush Limbaugh comparisons on Twitter.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What a crazy thread.

Insult brehs and brehettes in this thread over Kevin Samuels. Call people worthless over Kevin Samuels. The man is dead. He did his thing and carved a controversial niche.

The good or the bad that he did will follow him in death. That's how people are.

To use this thread to paint black women as useless or evil is pretty petty.

A lot of repressed hatred. Sad.

Twitter is not real life.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotta learn to take everything online with a grain of salt. A lot of people get courageous and say shyt they wont irl. These days I mostly scroll over these type of topics because I already know how people will act
Well, this is exactly why KS was popular, he says things men would and could NEVER say to women.

And they KNOW what’s said was delivered in a disrespectful manner and they also know why some women aren’t mad he’s gone any other perspective is delusion.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I mean the only thing that can be really said about the women slandering Kevin Samuels is what do their husbands think

That'll shut up about 95% of them right there. Seems like it's mostly the forever single women because they attitudes trash, baby mothers and fatties that got something negative/passive aggressive negative to say about him :yeshrug:

Daps
Share them then. Cause I visit any local Kroger, Publix and any other Grocery store and see obese non-Black whales with their BM. With their bi-racial children looking terrible.
It's called the latest US Census. I'm pretty sure I can find black men with attractive non black women. Pretty easy game. Chad, Chang, Carlos, Chadinder only see bw as a pump and dump.

Yup, all you can say is oh well. Continue to get licked.
You sound like a typical useless western black woman. Black girl magic won't stop your net worth of $5.

I disagree. BW has been the target of all things wrong with the Black community for years. Single parent homes, etc. When they didn't do the shyt alone. Rather than boss up -- many choose to talk down on BW - and try to compete with us. Instead of building and growing.
At the bolded part - I'm defo dealing with a chameleon.
Yet I thought black women were strong and independent!? So much for that.

I support BM -- and continue to be in their corner -- but don't disrespect and gaslight BW who just want yall to do better.

Asking our men to address a major issue in our community is not bashing them.
Yep, a chameleon.

I'm not usesless. Never been, never will be. Without western women -- many of the successful BM who are here thriving wouldn't be here. Don't degrade or devalue the women and ONLY women who truly ever had your back.
At the bolded part - What a joke. I'm defo dealing with Kevin Samuels and the rest of the manosphere say what a lot of western women are: deluded and infantile. With western women at our backs, who needs enemies!?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yall are weird, buddy went in on women and they took offense to it and when they dance on his grave you take offense to it.

It's not even worth dignifying but you take it to heart anyway. Shows the grip the female opinion has on the male psyche
fukking weirdos :mjlol:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti

The "ancestral forces" somehow only work against black men.

Apparently its powerless against our true enemies. :mjlol:

the real "spiritual queen mothers" arent sitting up on facebook worried about Kevin Samuels... theyre somewhere in a remote village curing diseases

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
The "ancestral forces" somehow only work against black men.

Apparently its powerless against our true enemies. :mjlol:

the real "spiritual queen mothers" arent sitting up on facebook worried about Kevin Samuels... theyre somewhere in a remote village curing diseases
Funny, the divine feminine ain't stop them cacs from demeaning them for over 400 years but NOW it's doing something? bytch please. :unimpressed: