Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Not a single stat posted but instead a paragraph of retardation

You projecting. Again, why you throwing your negatively and anger at me? Why you mad and bothered?

I feel like you the one who would hit a woman cause you gave her a rolex and called you a King. Is that what happened?

And what stat do you need confirmed Sir?

HIV and Black Women:

Why Do HIV and AIDS Affect African-Americans More?

A personal fight

https://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/factsheets/cdc-hiv-aa-508.pdf

Last edited:

Zandía

Pro
Daps
:gucci:

Celebrating and rejoicing in Kevins death so openly :gucci:

Im scrolling through my timelines and its a shyt show :gucci:

Theyre talking about this nikka like he was Saddam Hussein or something:wtf:

@Booksnrain
@HarlemHottie
@Chelsea Bridge
@RehReh
@Rawtid
@Boujee Bonita Braxton
Etc
Make it make sense please :gucci:
Yeah I’m a member at LSA too and I’m avoiding all those threads. I love Kevin Samuels.

RIP Unc! I always hoped I could be a caller one day and agree with everything lol

I almost never disagreed.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Is there a reason why you are being a retard? We’re any of these people dating coaches online?

Even if Kevin Samuel’s was respectable in his approach women would still be celebrating his death.

stop being a retard

First and foremost, watch who you're talking to. I didn't come at you with disrespect.

I don't even use the word but this makes you sound like a "retard". Name some respectable Black men that were shunned online by BW after they passed away.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Gotta learn to take everything online with a grain of salt. A lot of people get courageous and say shyt they wont irl. These days I mostly scroll over these type of topics because I already know how people will act

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men never have to hold black men accountable until black women do the same for their peers.

You think we going to sit here and watch y’all come together and degrade us and call women “pick Me” for calling y’all out when you expect us to hold back men accountable?

I have a solution. Black men should hold black men accountable but should hold off on it until women do the same. We not playing that game
So y’all need women to lead?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
First and foremost, watch who you're talking to. I didn't come at you with disrespect.

I don't even use the word but this makes you sound like a "retard". Name some respectable Black men that were shunned online by BW after they passed away.

Sorry But I’m normally rude to people who troll. Why are you posting about DMX?

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That article was obviously written by a biased person.

Again the issue is bigger than him in my opinion.

Black women just don't want to be critiqued in any way by black men and to me that is a problem.
There's a large contingent that are drunk off their own bullshyt.
One minute it's "Black men need to leave us alone when we are out in publi"c and then it's "why don't Black men try to talk to Black women when they see us anymore?"
Bipolar and full of shyt and brothas been tired of that bullshyt and Gen Z brehs ain't even trying to hear it.:sas2:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yall are weird, buddy went in on women and they took offense to it and when they dance on his grave you take offense to it.

It's not even worth dignifying but you take it to heart anyway. Shows the grip the female opinion has on the male psyche
I’m actually not offended… I’m trolling rn on Facebook

BW really hated dude

Selena

Pro
Daps
Eh I'm indifferent. He was a misogynistic sexist, but I'm not gonna celebrate and cheer his death. It's whatever to me. :manny:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is KS’ contribution to online discourse. Chaos and division, where a few hundred or thousand black women on twitter - an app about 9% of the total US population uses - constitute all black women and thus justifies the dumbass shyt said in this thread.

Fatherlessness, stupidity, and cowardice are killing us. Just an embarrassing thread on an embarrassing forum. I pray the next YouTube daddy y’all crown isn’t a piece of shyt too because this is tiring.

Dog, that chaos and division existed before he died, and it's gone continue after he died lol