Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Cool :troll:

Are you cooperative , fit , feminine and friendly .. Dress size ?

kevin-kevinsamuels.gif

kevin-kevinsamuels.gif

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Was I not called out my name?

I'm the one you chose to say was spreading misinformation -- when it's other posts on this forum that posted the same shyt I did. But, because you find it so easy to disrespect BW and attack women -- you chose to focus on me.

You like the Brehettes that follow the same path you do. I'm not her.
You're not the only one I responded to about misinformation, you're just the first to spread it in this thread.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Sir.

In this thread, I was called a toxic bytch -- cause I returned the energy when someone said BW are a lost cause and not marriage material. So, I said most BM aint marriage material.

It didn't hurt : )

But, once the bytch word is unleashed -- I'mma return it to those who give off bytch behavior and energy -- and it's rampant in this thread.

I was called retarded and dumb - cause I called out KS being a HV man leasing under someone else's name. Feminine energy was directed at me for praising my HV Daddy. :smile:
He called you toxic bytch for your views on going 50-50 with your husband which is subjective

For your other point, he called you that and also pointed out how Beyoncé’s rich father lives in a rented apartment..

just regular coli back and forth but I didn’t see anyone call you a bytch just for the sake of calling you a bytch or any other degrading shade that is throw towards black woman..

I just see people disagreeing with you

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
He called you toxic bytch for your views on going 50-50 with your husband which is subjective

For your other point, he called you that and also pointed out how Beyoncé’s rich father lives in a rented apartment..

just regular coli back and forth but I didn’t see anyone call you a bytch just for the sake of calling you a bytch or any other degrading shade that is throw towards black woman..

I just see people disagreeing with you

Nah, he called me one cause I returned the energy another man gave to women. Number #1 pick said BW are a lost cause and should be purged - and not marriage material.

And ain't shyt toxic about not wanting to go 5/50. If that's how you were raised and choose to run your relationship -- that's you.

I wasn't raised that way -- and my relationship and values don't run that way.

Beyonce's Dad's rents -- but do you really think Mr. Knowles is not a property owner? Come on.

I was calling attention to KS and the beliefs he spouted. You can not be a HV man without ownership and being able to claim ownership in your own fukking name.

That man's credit was clearly bad -- so he couldn't put a rental under his name. Aint nothing wrong with that -- I understand -- get your shyt together. But, don't preach something and down people -- when you don't have the same.

Last edited:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
@Haters Aggravator and @getmoney310cpt - I do appreciate the conversation and respect you have shown to me and other BW.

Thank you -- and again - my comments against KS are warranted and personal due to his statements about BW. If you don't agree that's fine.
Its all love, hope you have a beautiful weekend

Daps
Thread is pure comedy. Down goes another toxic grifter who brings no real positivity to this world at all :mjlol:. That MRA shyt is trash fam

Got grown men in here crying like they daddy died

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
:usure:

Dr. Dre Donates $10 Million for Compton High School Arts Center

Dr. Dre Donates $10 Million for Compton High School Arts Center
New facility will feature state-of-the-art equipment

gettyimages-523660754-e0f1fae7-0e86-41c3-b1e8-0e0af2e72c31.jpg

Dr. Dre gave $10 million to help build a performing arts center at the new Compton High School in his hometown neighborhood of Compton, Los Angeles. Compton High School students and members of the community will have access to the performing arts center. It will feature state-of-the-art equipment and facilities for digital media production, as well as a 1,200-seat theater.

:pachaha:

He’s a tranny chaser and woman beater

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

I know we don't like or respect the rhetoric KS spewed - but there are many BM out here trying to do better for their community. There are many who are donating what they can -- whether it's time or money to our communities.

Personally, I can name more than a few in Atlanta and in Detriot.

So, while we call out KS -- let's make sure not to cast all BM in the negative light.

We don't gotta be like some of the BM who are his supporters - who are trying to cast us as all the same and in negativity. It's never that deep.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Ain’t the first condition true about the Black women who stole money from the black community and have been writing dangerous rhetoric in academia and Hollywood for 100 years? Who got rich off of our dead bodies?

Ain’t the second true for like 50% of lesbian relationships? :jbhmm:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Rawtid said:
Men without decent paying careers, life goals, future plans, or the ability to be faithful to their women, can't use not being married as a "gotcha".

That's cool and all, but what does your husband think sweetheart? That's all I want to know.:jbhmm:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: nah it shows your intelligence level and morals when u can hear what he says and realize its the truth
women who cant accept that are zero accountability type broads i dont want them hoes raising my kids
He gave truth without proper instruction. That's why they stomping on his grave. His fault.