Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
He gave truth without proper instruction. That's why they stomping on his grave. His fault.
he gave clear instructions damn near every day for 2 years
you dont know what the fukk u talking bout
bytches stomping cause they wanna stay fat, lazy and have 3 kids and still think a successful nikka gon pay for their lifestyle :hhh:statistics show it aint happening

he told bytches be healthy/lose weight and stop giving nikkas u aint married to your womb and bytches fought back
now a nikka like u finna cuff up a single mom and play step dad when

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytches stomping cause they wanna stay fat, lazy and have 3 kids and still think a successful nikka gon pay for their lifestyle :hhh:statistics show it aint happening

he told bytches be healthy/lose weight and stop giving nikkas u aint married to your womb and bytches fought back
I ain't gonna argue wit u. He didn't produce any good fruit. It is what it is :yeshrug:

Daps
I don't know what Chad and Chandler does -- but Karen, Becky and Lauren - see's you the same. You just like the BW who date out. But, in BM case you get used for money. So sad.

You sound dumb. Continue to dislike and degrade BW Sir.
Translation: No argument whatsoever.

Btw, I don't dislike women, however western women do a fine job of degrading themselves. I'm indifferent to all women that aren't my family or S/O.

Last edited:
Daps

Preach that truth.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Black men have made music and supported music where the death of young black men is celebrated everyday. Literally in the song calling dead men and kids out by name and dancing on their graves.

It crazy how now y’all are acting like y’all are so appalled cuz they’re stomping on the grave of a old ass nikka who’s whole platform was to shyt on them. Especially after how y’all acted in the Bell Hooks thread and the Lauren Smith-Fields thread. The hypocrisy.
What’s wrong with telling the truth vs the bullshyt them stank hoes said