Black woman have ~1.2m kids with White, Hispanic and/or Asian men than the childen Black men have?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
But you aren't contending with their arguments, just appealing to anecdotes. Can you address this:

From the post above:

1. Stats come from surveying
2. Nowhere states the kids belong to other races of men
3. i'd think the more realistic answer is the gaps between male/female racial groups can be attributed to things like men being stationed away in the military or away at prison, unable to participate in the survey.
4. each of the racial groups have that gap in # of kids born to men & women. some gaps are smaller and others not.

Those are the arguments found in the post, how do you address them?
I agree that this explains the 2 million "missing Black Men" for example I'm missing as I don't live in america even though I'm alive. More women stay in the same city that they grew up in and more available to be tracked and studied.

But you can't hide the fact that a kid is born.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
This is commonplace with stats. You get a good sample and parse it out to greater populace.

So where do we place 1.2m children in the unknown category. How is that even possible.

Military and prison are the rebuttal here. Seems pretty weak. 1.2m is attributed to to populace which is a very small segment of our society.

1.2m is a lot though. Please don't all lives matter this.
I might come back later and attempt to parse the data properly, I just wanted to see that posters issues addressed, whether I agree with your exact response is another matter.

But from what I'm seeing in the data I don't see how we can draw this specific conclusion: "Black woman have more than 1.2m kids with White, Hispanic and/or Asian men"

That's from your title. Can you explain how you came to that exact conclusion? Was it just comparing the two values you highlighted in the OP? And if you are pulling this argument from someone else, can you link to their channel or website/blog?

Daps
They're not "fertility rates", they're "children being born".
bytches in this thread squirming with their simps. This has been circulating among a few groups for quite some time.
Laugh emojis and deflections, "why is this being posted"
Up one of the "these nikkas abusive/cheating/bad fathers" threads and the same people are in them grandstanding. Namely @Godless Liberal CEO

this is the title of the study "Fertility of Men and Women Aged 15–44 in the United States: National Survey of Family Growth, 2011–2015" :skip:

this is the objective of the stats "Objective—This report presents national estimates of selected fertility measures for men and women aged 15–44 in the United States in 2011–2015 based on data from the National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG). Estimates for 2011–2015 are compared with those for 2006–2010."

Daps
I might come back later and attempt to parse the data properly, I just wanted to see that posters issues addressed, whether I agree with your exact response is another matter.

But from what I'm seeing in the data I don't see how we can draw this specific conclusion: "Black woman have more than 1.2m kids with White, Hispanic and/or Asian men"

That's from your title. Can you explain how to came to that exact conclusion? Was it just comparing the two values you highlighted in the OP? And if you are pulling this argument from someone else, can you link to their channel or website/blog?
It did not add up, bigly. It's common for all races though. However for Black women the difference is too large to ignore. 100k is one thing, 1m is another story.

And from that I drawn an inference. Hence the thread title.

SenegalUchiha

Banned
Daps
Wait there is confusion

Is that :

a) Number Of Black Children born by black women?

OR

b) Number of Children born by Black Women?

Cause that's not the same, we could put mixed babies in one category and not in the other one. I think OP misunderstood the stats, but I might be wrong

Daps

IT SAYS MORE WOMEN BIRTHED
SINGLE RACE BLACKS DURING THAT
TIME PERIOD THAN MEN FATHERED
SINGLE RACE BLACKS YOU DUMB
MUTHAfukkA.

THE CHART DOESNT EVEN
HAVE BIRACIAL PPL LISTED.

ARE YOU RETARDED?
:devil:
:evil:

The women interviewed can be multi-racial and put under Black alone category. Nothing about the children breh. Please don't insult my intelligence.

Daps
Wait there is confusion

Is that :

a) Number Of Black Children born by black women?

OR

b) Number of Children born by Black Women?

Cause that's not the same, we could put mixed babies in one category and not in the other one. I think OP misunderstood the stats, but I might be wrong
It's B. Look at the footer section of the table.

The table itself said number of children separated by the race of the women. I mean what more can I say here.

Superstar
Daps
Yes from 2011-2015. You do know the younger generation is more way more biracial. See the viral NBA draft posts, musicians, and actors/actresses today.

the nba draft has nothing to do with bw. i don't even think u can draw conclusions about it about bm.

the 8.4 million kids from this survey are grown, near grown with parents in their 30s/40s/50s.

for starters, only about 3 million kids are born each year in the usa, but the survey is listing info on over 60 million kids(minor or adult) of women-- that's 20 years worth of kids

Not only that, but the amount of kids claimed has decreased from 2006-2010. with those facts, we can assume a good deal of the 20 years worth of kids were born to older women, and it isn't unlikely for a 43 year old woman to have a 45 bd/husband who has aged out of this survey.

Last edited:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
that's not the topic

he's alluding to the fact that these men are NOT MARRYING these women, regardless of the numbers. I mean OUT OF WEDLOCK is the premise here

I couldn't tell what the topic was supposed to be.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:laff: :laff: :laff:

He ain't gonna address this

I'm seriously contemplating putting all 2022 posters on ignore. The WOAT Coli class ever
Just like the fact that around 53% of ADOS Men are single and childless unlike situations where a Man may not sign a birth certificate and a woman may not be honest or even know who her baby father is what can be quantified is how many Black Men have children either the number is correct or incorrect. Black women have a rate of single motherhood of 74% so it's a small number of dudes Black or non Black that are fathering these kids.

Kinda put the who deadbeat Black american dad story in context.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Critical thinking and deductive reasoning lacking on here. This site is becoming too dumb. You're operating under the ridiculous assumption that once a Black man has children with one Black woman he can't have kids with another. It is more likely and more common that a Black man has multiple children with multiple Black women, and if you take into account that only about 30% of Black men are responsible for all the kids in the Black community, It stands to reason that there would be less Black men having kids than Black women.
African-American men are more likely to have experienced multiple-partner fertility than are white or Hispanic men.
Men's Fertility & Fatherhood: 2014
Above link backs me up.