Black woman have ~1.2m kids with White, Hispanic and/or Asian men than the childen Black men have?

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Ain't a damn thing changed since slavery Black women are being seeded up by everyone and also by non Black Men. Those kids get dumped in the Black community and labled as "lightskinned". Chilli and Faith Evans were born from essentially one night stands with non Black Men. Neither dude paid a dime of child support either.
Yep… They’re mostly bedwenches…

Daps
@EARFQUAKE

bro i have no idea wtf is going on here. they are posting fertility stats that say nothing about interaccial relationships

am i late to happy hour?
My intent was not to opine on IR relationships, not my field of expertise or really concern. BW surveyed 1.2m greater than BM. Let's just have the conversation.

Last edited:
Daps
My intent was not to opine on IR relationships, not my field of expertise or really concern. BW surveyed 1.2m greater than BM. Let's just have the conversation.

where's the receipt? all i see is fertility rates but ngl, i seem to have a lot of posters on block in here :pachaha: someone i can see might have to walk me through it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yea... but at the same time africa's population would have tripled....
No doubt just because there's gonna be less fully ADOS people walking around doesn't think that there's gonna be less Black people walking around.

Murray's wave grease will still be in business whether or not there's a mass bushing of ADOS Men or not.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

IT SAYS MORE WOMEN BIRTHED
SINGLE RACE BLACKS DURING THAT
TIME PERIOD THAN MEN FATHERED
SINGLE RACE BLACKS YOU DUMB
MUTHAfukkA.

THE CHART DOESNT EVEN
HAVE BIRACIAL PPL LISTED.

ARE YOU RETARDED?
:devil:
:evil:

:laff: :laff: :laff:

He ain't gonna address this

I'm seriously contemplating putting all 2022 posters on ignore. The WOAT Coli class ever

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I have heard whispering that some bw abort the fully ados kid when they know they're having a boy..... :francis:
They say it on the internet a lot, but that's something I don't beleive there's way more Men walking around now than in the past because more Men are surviving to middle age.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They're not "fertility rates", they're "children being born".
bytches in this thread squirming with their simps. This has been circulating among a few groups for quite some time.
Laugh emojis and deflections, "why is this being posted"
Up one of the "these nikkas abusive/cheating/bad fathers" threads and the same people are in them grandstanding. Namely @Godless Liberal CEO

Daps
:laff: :laff: :laff:

He ain't gonna address this

I'm seriously contemplating putting all 2022 posters on ignore. The WOAT Coli class ever
It said multi-race included. Now I can be wrong, please point me in the right direction.

We accept / claim biracials as Black in our community.

Also, that did not point to the children born, it spoke to only the mothers race interviewed. Please try again. @CHICAGO I seen your posts for years. Please don't insult me so easily. It is unwarranted to say the least.

Coco Loco, been seeing your post here for years - posted quality text. A little disappointed at our first intersection.