Black woman have ~1.2m kids with White, Hispanic and/or Asian men than the childen Black men have?

Daps
I have the source in the edit with screenshots. Please don't say but DNA testing with our proclivity to run straight to child support office.

I'm curious as to what is going on here.

Superstar
Daps
according to that theory & that page over 1/8 kids born to a bw are biracial :dead:yeah right

they got the stats from a survey & nowhere states the kids belong to other races of men. i'd think the more realistic answer is the gaps between male/female racial groups can be attributed to things like men being stationed away in the military or away at prison, unable to participate in the survey. each of the racial groups have that gap in # of kids born to men & women. some gaps are smaller and others not.

Daps
What just happened? Was the other name your alt?
I changed my name from Dot Matrix. I don't have an alt account. Locker Room is full of fukkkery as I tried to have intellectual conversations on here before I was neg too much.

People are entertained by the bullshyt it seems. Let's just have the conversation.

I would say @Booksnrain is one who can have serious conversations especially given her pedigree.

@Peachstate My older name was DotMatrix. Who do you have me confused for?

Last edited:
Daps
according to that theory & that page over 1/8 kids born to a bw are biracial :dead:yeah right

they got the stats from a survey & nowhere states the kids belong to other races of men. i'd think the more realistic answer is the gaps between male/female racial groups can be attributed to things like men being stationed away in the military or away at prison. each of the racial groups have that gap in # of kids born to men & women. some gaps are smaller and others not.
Yes from 2011-2015. You do know the younger generation is more way more biracial. See the viral NBA draft posts, musicians, and actors/actresses today.

Daps

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Op looking for a plat. I see you

Daps
these new posters are blatant with it
Not at all.

I figured I done more to give back to our community that most have on this site. Please don't test me before I pull out receipts and ask for an apology. I put boots to the ground irl and actually have the accomplishments that is respected again irl.

A Spook Who Sat By the Door type of breh. Please don't try me like that. It is insulting to say the least. Let's just have the conversation.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I have the source in the edit with screenshots. Please don't say but DNA testing with our proclivity to run straight to child support office.

I'm curious as to what is going on here.
Ain't a damn thing changed since slavery Black women are being seeded up by everyone and also by non Black Men. Those kids get dumped in the Black community and labled as "lightskinned". Chilli and Faith Evans were born from essentially one night stands with non Black Men. Neither dude paid a dime of child support either.