Black woman have ~1.2m kids with White, Hispanic and/or Asian men than the childen Black men have?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I have the source in the edit with screenshots. Please don't say but DNA testing with our proclivity to run straight to child support office.

I'm curious as to what is going on here.

DUDE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW
WTF YOURE READING.

THE shyt YOU POSTED
LITERALLY SAYS THE OPPOSITE.
:devil:
:evil:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Yes from 2011-2015. You do know the younger generation is more way more biracial. See the viral NBA draft posts, musicians, and actors/actresses today.
But you aren't contending with their arguments, just appealing to anecdotes. Can you address this:

according to that theory & that page over 1/8 kids born to a bw are biracial :dead:yeah right

they got the stats from a survey & nowhere states the kids belong to other races of men. i'd think the more realistic answer is the gaps between male/female racial groups can be attributed to things like men being stationed away in the military or away at prison, unable to participate in the survey. each of the racial groups have that gap in # of kids born to men & women. some gaps are smaller and others not.

From the post above:

1. Stats come from surveying
2. Nowhere states the kids belong to other races of men
3. i'd think the more realistic answer is the gaps between male/female racial groups can be attributed to things like men being stationed away in the military or away at prison, unable to participate in the survey.
4. each of the racial groups have that gap in # of kids born to men & women. some gaps are smaller and others not.

Those are the arguments found in the post, how do you address them?

coldcall

All Star
Daps
If tiktok is any indication I would say it sounds about right (the number of wenches on that app is astounding). But in the real world it seems very unlikely. Unless bw are purposely mislabelling their baby daddy's race as mixed or other.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's a survey given to a sample which is then extrapolated to an entire populace. Please do tell me what I missed here.

IT SAYS MORE WOMEN BIRTHED
SINGLE RACE BLACKS DURING THAT
TIME PERIOD THAN MEN FATHERED
SINGLE RACE BLACKS YOU DUMB
MUTHAfukkA.

THE CHART DOESNT EVEN
HAVE BIRACIAL PPL LISTED.

ARE YOU RETARDED?
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
But you aren't contending with their arguments, just appealing to anecdotes. Can you address this:

From the post above:

1. Stats come from surveying
This is commonplace with stats. You get a good sample and parse it out to greater populace.
2. Nowhere states the kids belong to other races of men
So where do we place 1.2m children in the unknown category. How is that even possible.
3. i'd think the more realistic answer is the gaps between male/female racial groups can be attributed to things like men being stationed away in the military or away at prison, unable to participate in the survey.
Military and prison are the rebuttal here. Seems pretty weak. 1.2m is attributed to to populace which is a very small segment of our society.
4. each of the racial groups have that gap in # of kids born to men & women. some gaps are smaller and others not.
1.2m is a lot though. Please don't all lives matter this.
Those are the arguments found in the post, how do you address them?

Daps
BGS predicted that in the Generation aplha's lifetime that phenotypically Black ADOS Men will drop from 6% of the population to 2% of the population. This will be accomplished mainly by an argentine style aborption tactics.

Yea... but at the same time africa's population would have tripled....