Black woman have ~1.2m kids with White, Hispanic and/or Asian men than the childen Black men have?

Daps
Wait there is confusion

Is that :

a) Number Of Black Children born by black women?

OR

b) Number of Children born by Black Women?

Cause that's not the same, we could put mixed babies in one category and not in the other one. I think OP misunderstood the stats, but I might be wrong

it just say the number of children that woman (page 10) or men (page 11) have and breaks it down by race. it doesn't say that latina women are having _ number of kids by white men or whatever the OP is trying to imply.

"Table 2 shows the percent distribution and mean number of children born to women aged 15–44 by selected demographic characteristics"
"Table 3 shows the percent distribution and mean number of children fathered by men aged 15–44 by selected demographic characteristics."

Daps
Critical thinking and deductive reasoning lacking on here. This site is becoming too dumb. You're operating under the ridiculous assumption that once a Black man has children with one Black woman he can't have kids with another. It is more likely and more common that a Black man has multiple children with multiple Black women, and if you take into account that only about 30% of Black men are responsible for all the kids in the Black community, It stands to reason there would be less Black men having kids than Black women.

Men's Fertility & Fatherhood: 2014
Above link backs me up.
I do agree it's a smaller percentage of BM having most of the children in our community. It's been that way since the Earth's creation.

Who are Black women having these kids with. I have one idea in my thread title. Let's just have the conversation.

Daps
Critical thinking and deductive reasoning lacking on here. This site is becoming too dumb. You're operating under the ridiculous assumption that once a Black man has children with one Black woman he can't have kids with another. It is more likely and more common that a Black man has multiple children with multiple Black women, and if you take into account that only about 30% of Black men are responsible for all the kids in the Black community, It stands to reason there would be less Black men having kids than Black women.

Above link backs me up.

BGS addressed that.... if you watched the vid.....

... hope you're not to dumb to look at it....

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Above link backs me up.

basically they're having kids with the same small pool of blk men, which has been said 1000 times before, but as you said, there's no critical thinking or thinking at all on this site.

Daps
anyway
62nVv3r.gif

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
It did not add up, bigly. It's common for all races though. However for Black women the difference is too large to ignore.

And from that I drawn an inference. Hence the thread title.
I see, you are coming to this conclusion from the difference in the inverse between BM and BW, while also recognizing the difference in the inverse between WM/WW, and AM/AW, right?

If so, I see what you are getting at but an issue and it's an issue of disproportionality for black people is variable like what @EndGame just posted. How would you factor that variable into your conclusion?

edit: Just saw your response to @EndGame. I do see what you are getting at, I just don't think the conclusion you jumped to is the one I would jump to from the data, only because of a multitude of variables I would consider beforehand.

Daps
it just say the number of children that woman (page 10) or men (page 11) have and breaks it down by race. it doesn't say that latina women are having _ number of kids by white men or whatever the OP is trying to imply.

"Table 2 shows the percent distribution and mean number of children born to women aged 15–44 by selected demographic characteristics"
"Table 3 shows the percent distribution and mean number of children fathered by men aged 15–44 by selected demographic characteristics."

It says the children both men and women have.

I looked at the large difference and hence the thread title.

@CHICAGO is wrong by your logic and yet he still insults me. I was proven right.

Daps

YOURE A STUPID MUTHAfukkA

:devil:
:evil:

You have been proven wrong and yet you still insult me. It did not say the women birth single race Blacks. It said the women by race birthed children. We don't know the race of the father.

Care to apologize?

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I do agree it's a smaller percentage of BM having most of the children in our community. It's been that way since the Earth's creation.

Who are Black women having these kids with. I have one idea in my thread title. Let's just have the conversation.
Most likely that smaller percentage of Black men.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just like the fact that around 53% of ADOS Men are single and childless unlike situations where a Man may not sign a birth certificate and a woman may not be honest or even know who her baby father is what can be quantified is how many Black Men have children either the number is correct or incorrect. Black women have a rate of single motherhood of 74% so it's a small number of dudes Black or non Black that are fathering these kids.

Kinda put the who deadbeat Black american dad story in context.

And your reason for telling me this was?