Black woman have ~1.2m kids with White, Hispanic and/or Asian men than the childen Black men have?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
basically they're having kids with the same small pool of blk men

Correct.

Throughout history - its always been a small collection of men that was responsible for all the children on earth lmfaoooo

OP is looking for the mixed-race breakdowns but the U.S government has a one-drop policy so it would be impossible to find those numbers.

Daps
Correct.

Throughout history - its always been a small collection of men that was responsible for all the children on earth lmfaoooo

OP is looking for the mixed-race breakdowns but the U.S government has a one-drop policy so it would be impossible to find those numbers.

IR relationships may be more widespread than we are to believe in the US. People can be hiding the evidence.

Last edited:
Daps
I did not neg you. I'm just tired of you non-thinking muthafukkas.
I apologize. It was someone else. Players fukked up sometimes. You got it. I gave you 5 reps as an atonement.

I am a thinking man though. Locker Room too full of fukkkery to overcome with serious conversations that require nuance.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
IR relationships may be more widespread than we are to believe in the US. People can be hiding the evidence.

Its not that deep :dead:

If women are having more sex.... that means theyre doing more of everything.

having more babies.... having more gay relations.... having more interracial relations.

Its just logical.

Daps
Its not that deep :dead:

If women are having more sex.... that means theyre doing more of everything.

having more babies.... having more gay relations.... having more interracial relations.

Its just logical
Stay off the weed. Stephen A gif comes to mind.

I don't partake in that though.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
And your reason for telling me this was?
Actually if the reading of the stats is wrong that's actually worse. Because that would mean that Black women ain't pursuring relationships with Men that assume are "better" and got played or dumped, It would mean that there's tons of dudes walking around here with 30 kids like that one dude.

It would mean that Black women ain't even trying to pick a good dude that they're literally using dudes as sperm donors.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
@The Meteor Man

In a vacuum, your deductions would be reasonable, it's not the conclusions I would come to, and that's from a personal approach, but it would be inarguable, for the most.

Problem is we don't live in a vacuum, so when you consider external variables, such as the proclivity of BM fathering multiple children by different women, and things that might hamper self-reporting for black people more often than other groups, it makes it hard to reasonably jump to the conclusion in the title of your post.

Daps
@The Meteor Man

In a vacuum, your deductions would be reasonable, it's not the conclusions I would come to, and that's from a personal approach, but it would be inarguable, for the most.

Problem is we don't live in a vacuum, so when you consider external variables, such as the proclivity of BM fathering multiple children by different women, and things that might hamper self-reporting for black people more often than other groups, it makes it hard to reasonably jump to the conclusion in the title of your post.
That's all I asking breh. Let's just have the conversation. The difference is too large to ignore.

SenegalUchiha

Banned
Daps
People are talking about women going with a small pool of men,

but that's not really the subject of the stats. If I have 2 babies with 2 black women. It's still 2 babies fathered by a black person regardless of the gender. The count doesn't add up.

They mentioned the race of the parents, not the kids. But it doesn't say the %/ratio of biracial kids for each gender, but we could guess with simple logic.

Daps
People are talking about women going with a small pool of men,

but that's not really the subject of the stats. If I have 2 babies with 2 black women. It's still 2 babies fathered by a black person regardless of the gender. The count doesn't add up.

They mentioned the race of the parents, not the kids. But it doesn't say the %/ratio of biracial kids for each gender, but we could guess with simple logic.
@CHICAGO stills owe me an apology here. I was proven right.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Actually if the reading of the stats is wrong that's actually worse. Because that would mean that Black women ain't pursuring relationships with Men that assume are "better" and got played or dumped, It would mean that there's tons of dudes walking around here with 30 kids like that one dude.

It would mean that Black women ain't even trying to pick a good dude that they're literally using dudes as sperm donors.

Once again you're telling me this because? If you thought quoting me would lead to a gender war conversation about people making terrible life choices you're wrong. I don't engage in that BM vs BW circle jerk bs. It divides us and gets us nowhere. Be blessed though ✌🏾