Black Woman Blames White Universities For NOT Hooking Them Up With White MEN

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
“Securing a spouse isn't the ultimate agenda for us. That doesn't mean we aren't interested in it, but it isn't the reason we are choosing to further our education at said institution."

:francis:
Which is, Ms. Briggs or Ms. Mathers? - Eminem

They aren’t looking for it but complaining about not being sought after.

"Black women often don't feel comfortable or welcome in what is the pervasive romantic scene, which is the hookup scene — the parties, the drinking, fraternities. Those are often white men's territory on campus," Lundquist added.

Them anglo hoes be outside and hocial.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Sometimes I feel like college educated blk women marry blk men bc we are the only ones who will marry them & procreate with them

Things would be interesting if white men decided to marry blk women in higher #s...a woman's nature is to latch on to the guy with higher income potential and we all know white men have profited off of white supremacy for generations

Any blk woman that is interested in white men is an automatic NO for me :francis:
who are these black women that really find these white men attractive … I’m curious

Most of them I see are not lusting over Brad and Conner …

Example … look at celebrity crushes for them … they’re black men almost 100% of the time …

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes I feel like college educated blk women marry blk men bc we are the only ones who will marry them & procreate with them

Things would be interesting if white men decided to marry blk women in higher #s...a woman's nature is to latch on to the guy with higher income potential and we all know white men have profited off of white supremacy for generations

Any blk woman that is interested in white men is an automatic NO for me :francis:

Well yall said high value man right:sas1:? White men have the most power and wealth,and something something about their facial symmetry.

Tried to tell yall,Kevin Samuels was preaching the white mans agenda,then they probably got his ass up outta here:respect:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
All this article is saying is that black women want more black men in school to give them suitable partners.

You negroes really upset that.

My god

Black men see through these transparent and thinly veiled articles in 2023

This lady dgaf about Black mens college attendance rates, she wants Connor to put a ring on it instead of smashing and dashing :dead:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Black men see through these transparent and thinly veiled articles in 2023

This lady dgaf about Black mens college attendance rates, she wants Connor to put a ring on it instead of smashing and dashing :dead:

Why are you projecting your homosexual desires for a white male, on the woman here?

How old are you?

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
These women actually sound like incels, needing state-mandated boyfriends. :ohhh:

As we speak there's literally another PAWG thread right above this one so let's keep the hypocrisy down a bit.

FCGZrSO.png

Some of you dudes worship white women as much as some of these wenches worship white men :hubie:
To be fair though, and you're a good breh, but the whole narrative against PAWG threads is an odd one. :jbhmm:

Consider: Often times when something objectionable is posted, we are told, "it is just the internet". PAWG threads are literally just that yet the same people who will tell you some other things are "just the internet" will take great offense to PAWG threads which are literally, "just the internet". People don't have PAWG threads in real life. You don't see them. Even more, it is a small corner of the internet. They aren't having these threads on most other places they would normally frequent. I honestly don't get it. For some, not you mind you, it's like a PAWG thread killed their dog or ate their sandwich that one time without saying anything or something. 🤔