Black Woman Blames White Universities For NOT Hooking Them Up With White MEN

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Her parents failed to instill pride in her.

The response to a white boy sleeping with her, telling her that he wasn't looking for anything serious, before committing himself to a white woman should be a wake up call. Instead she is waving her booboo for the world to see.

The way that white people vote should be the biggest indicator that one should focus on what they're doing, not what they say.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
that ain’t what she asked for tho:russ:

she said a bunch of mumbo jumbo, but thats women.

They say alot of shyt to describe one simple thing.

She wants a thorough brother on his square who can dikk her down properly and show her the world.

Its really that simple.

ego and lack of esteem is whats making it to complicated for brehs out there.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
a college degree isn't the status symbol for Men than it is for women. Not to mention the soul crushing debt.

according to the data - the majority of "black wealth" is in the bank accounts of black men.

Idk why they try to make it seem like theyre blowing BM out the water.

saying shyt like "we cant find an equal"

bytch.... we above you.

hahahahaha

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Breh, call out the wenches and the weirdos among black women, but I’m not so deluded as think all black women hate us. It’s just the loudest ones out there make it seem so.

breh 80+% of black women wouldn't lift a finger to help you.

You know how I know that, because that's how many consistently vote to abort their own babies. If they don't care about their own kids..... :unimpressed:

It's not just a black woman problem either, but in this context in this thread, we're talking about black women.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It ain't a joke. It's real.

Black women's loyalty was lost a long time ago. They are committed to the system.

and nikkas will crawl at the feet of feminism for a sniff.

do you not realize how this can all be played on black men?

this is foolishness, we shouldnt even have to go there but we need to muster are own house before calling anyone out of order in theirs.

degu9089

All Star
Daps
breh 80+% of black women wouldn't lift a finger to help you.
I wouldn’t expect 80+% of any group to help me. I think you’ve gone a little too far. I know on social media and the media in general highlights the hateful ones, but I’d say over 90% of my interactions with black women have been positive. The thing I really don’t like is the lack of pushback when the wenches/divestors shyt on black men. All black men are held accountable if some random dude on twitter has a hateful thing to say about black women. But we are supposed to ignore it when it’s the other way. But to go as far as to say black women during slavery were majority in favor of being raped/abused, nah breh that’s insane.

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I wouldn’t expect 80+% of any group to help me. I think you’ve gone a little too far. I know on social media and the media in general highlights the hateful ones, but I’d say over 90% of my interview with black women have been positive. The thing I really don’t like is the lack of pushback when the wenches/divestors shyt on black men. All black are held accountable if some random dude on twitter has a hateful thing to say about black women. But we are supposed to ignore it when it’s the other way. But to go as far as to say black women during slavery were majority in favor of being raped/abused, nah breh that’s insane.

Until, you get in a situation to really see their true colors. 80+% of these women will throw you away to the lions breh.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
do you not realize how this can all be played on black men?

this is foolishness, we shouldnt even have to go there but we need to muster are own house before calling anyone out of order in theirs.

You better start standing for what's right and deal with the women that will follow or you're going to get run over when the time comes to pay the price of uncontrolled feminism/goddess worship....

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Until, you get in a situation to really see their true colors. 80+% of these women will throw you away to the lions breh.
:francis: Fair enough to your experiences. But I’ve lived in the South, West Coast and Northeast, I can’t honestly say I’ve gotten a majority of bad/hateful experiences from black women. I’ve had some bad ones, but they stood out cause of their rarity. Ive had nothing but positive experiences with the majority of black people I’ve been around, whether Black American or Immigrants.