Black Woman Blames White Universities For NOT Hooking Them Up With White MEN

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way

Nothing behind the eyes, she's got that distant wench gaze. I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about, they just look empty. It's like they empty their souls in their desperate attempts to attract cacs.

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
As we speak there's literally another PAWG thread right above this one so let's keep the hypocrisy down a bit.

FCGZrSO.png

Some of you dudes worship white women as much as some of these wenches worship white men :hubie:

Nah. Stay on code.

Y’all lose focus. Brothas got short attention spans sometimes lol

Meanwhile black women can be voltron

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
There’s plenty of quality black men out here. But a guy making 40,50,60 k a year isn’t good enough..

Black women are the number 1 viewers of television and that’s where a lot of these women get delusional ideas that everyone is making 80,90,100k a year because Tyler Perry wrote a script with a man making that much and having a high paying career..

That’s why u see many black men avoid many of these Oprah , I have my masters females . And would just date a chick working customer service or nurse aide jobs

They want the "Ally McBeal" Experience of making 200k living in the big city and dating CACs like Cody n them.

Blue collar black men are invisible and not regarded as human beings. I don't mean McDonald's workers, I mean mechanics, bus drivers, and so on.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
“Securing a spouse isn't the ultimate agenda for us. That doesn't mean we aren't interested in it, but it isn't the reason we are choosing to further our education at said institution."

:francis:
Which is, Ms. Briggs or Ms. Mathers? - Eminem

They aren’t looking for it but complaining about not being sought after.

"Black women often don't feel comfortable or welcome in what is the pervasive romantic scene, which is the hookup scene — the parties, the drinking, fraternities. Those are often white men's territory on campus," Lundquist added.

Them anglo hoes be outside and hocial.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They want the "Ally McBeal" Experience of making 200k living in the big city and dating CACs like Cody n them.

Blue collar black men are invisible and not regarded as human beings. I don't mean McDonald's workers, I mean mechanics, bus drivers, and so on.
but they will settle and date cac's with a beard and a pony tail that's a bike messenger or works at a coffee shop :francis:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
but they will settle and date cac with a beard and a pony tail that's a bike messenger or works at a coffee shop :francis:

Double standards is why they getting called out, the bedwenching feminist. They really want America to turn to Argentina 2.0 with killing off black men and turning black men into Asian males in dating attraction.

Daps
Reppin
Botz
As we speak there's literally another PAWG thread right above this one so let's keep the hypocrisy down a bit.

FCGZrSO.png

Some of you dudes worship white women as much as some of these wenches worship white men :hubie:

Yeah, a lot of people here are intellectually dishonest. Failed swirlers exist, but so do failed pawgers. And this platform cannot go a day without a thread about white women. You can actually see that some people here live through unknown black dudes who date white women. Basically hinting that most of the thread makers and collaborators are actually not smashing white women. Because once you smash them, you see how easy they are and that you don't have to be constantly thirsty over them.