Black Woman Blames White Universities For NOT Hooking Them Up With White MEN

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
My thing with these discussions about interpersonal relationships is: so what is the "solution"? What do these women want to be done about this "problem"?

Nothing. It’s all complaining and crying that white boys won’t put rings on our fingers at graduation or romanticize us like they do Mary & McKenzie.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Same old articles of black men are not shyt

“ HIGHLY EDUCATED BLACK WOMEN CANT FIND THE SAME HIGHLY EDUCATED BLACK MEN BECAUSE BLACK MEN ARE NOT IN COLLEGE, BLACK MEN DYING IN THE STREETS, BLACK MEN ARE IN JAIL, ETC ETC “

Every year for the past 25 years the same bullshyt ..

Black men that are not in college, are not suffering in terms of dating. Financially, socially, and mentally? Yeah they several steps behind, but not in dating.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'm not even touching the thread title topic :snoop:

But this little tidbit screamed out at me from the article.

White women don't think like this.
From a place of privilege. Most of us live day to day on survival mode. I think that’s why when breh/brehettes date out they claim it’s easier. You’re with someone whose skin doesn’t make them a target so I guess in that aspect some things are easy

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Want black men that are educated, are not the ones they physically attracted to. Not every black man is some 6'8 chiseled ballplayer with clout and swag that is a 6 figure earner.

Hate to say this, but outside of staying in shape for health reasons, too many black folks are throwing away good partners over extreme sexual attraction. Like, wanting dudes to be some sex god to them as a regular standard.

I bet you all of those white girls with engagement rings are dating regular “Seth Rogan” or average Tom, Cody, or Chase.

Plenty are. Hyper-sexual group.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Sometimes I feel like college educated blk women marry blk men bc we are the only ones who will marry them & procreate with them

Things would be interesting if white men decided to marry blk women in higher #s...a woman's nature is to latch on to the guy with higher income potential and we all know white men have profited off of white supremacy for generations

Any blk woman that is interested in white men is an automatic NO for me :francis:
They used to be the most common ir until Hispanic and Asian women began immigrating here in larger numbers

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I bet you all of those white girls with engagement rings are dating regular “Seth Rogan” or average Tom, Cody, or Chase.

Plenty are. Hyper-sexual group.

Gen Z white folks are strange. In this era, I see plenty of white women complaining about not being married at 25+.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Black men that are not in college, are not suffering in terms of dating. Financially, socially, and mentally? Yeah they several steps behind, but not in dating.

There’s plenty of quality black men out here. But a guy making 40,50,60 k a year isn’t good enough..

Black women are the number 1 viewers of television and that’s where a lot of these women get delusional ideas that everyone is making 80,90,100k a year because Tyler Perry wrote a script with a man making that much and having a high paying career..

That’s why u see many black men avoid many of these Oprah , I have my masters females . And would just date a chick working customer service or nurse aide jobs

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Same old articles of black men are not shyt

“ HIGHLY EDUCATED BLACK WOMEN CANT FIND THE SAME HIGHLY EDUCATED BLACK MEN BECAUSE BLACK MEN ARE NOT IN COLLEGE, BLACK MEN DYING IN THE STREETS, BLACK MEN ARE IN JAIL, ETC ETC “

Every year for the past 25 years the same bullshyt ..
Black feminism is propaganda

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Thread will take a life of its own but the part OP refers to is chiefly

Black women often don't feel comfortable or welcome in what is the pervasive romantic scene, which is the hookup scene — the parties, the drinking, fraternities. Those are often white men's territory on campus," Lundquist added.

She’s saying that women who do choose to swirl (Which she obviously does) are disadvantaged in the dating scene on campus because of the entrenched white fratboy,rapey culture that Black women can’t fall into. Not that they want to be “hooked up”.

Now, I‘m very clear that I think swirking/pawging is wrong but if you got a Black nikka going to school in goddam Serbia somewhere with one Nigerian girl who dates solely cacs, I’m gon tell that nikka do what he gotta do if Helga ass phat. Now if the campus is hostile to interracial pairings in such a way that the black dude is deprived of the romantic experience(like all the parties being neo nazi soccer club parties), thats something he’ll want addressed by the university. Article is fair.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Gen Z white folks are strange. In this era, I see plenty of white women complaining about not being married at 25+.

White women normally freak out by 25. They do all their hoeing out in high school / college.

But a lot of em do get married early. Been to 6 weddings already from age 25-30, 4 white, 1 Asian, 1 latina.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
As we speak there's literally another PAWG thread right above this one so let's keep the hypocrisy down a bit.

FCGZrSO.png

Some of you dudes worship white women as much as some of these wenches worship white men :hubie:
Did you click my thread? Dummy it's making fun of one