Black Woman Blames White Universities For NOT Hooking Them Up With White MEN

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
College rates are dropping for every male demographic not only Black. And a college degree isn't the status symbol for Men than it is for women. Not to mention the soul crushing debt. But women like to brag and compare their spouses career so here we are.
:francis:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
i think that picture is just a stock photo she got from Getty.

this is the writer, Brianna H.olt:
635fe4750b271e00186ba7c5
Can spot the bedwench grin from a mile away
:wow:

degu9089

All Star
Daps
[Craine, who dated intra- and interracially, said she had several experiences where she would casually date men who would tell her they weren't looking for something serious, only to see them in a relationship with a non-Black woman later. "They pretty much only wanted sex when it came to me," she said.]

:mjlol:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
College rates are dropping for every male demographic not only Black. And a college degree isn't the status symbol for Men than it is for women. Not to mention the soul crushing debt. But women like to brag and compare their spouses career so here we are.
All good points. Also, we keep hearing about men going into trades and leaving college behind so it makes sense that such would fukk up the dating pool. I wonder by how much though?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Gen Z males of all races are skipping college altogether. The load of debt isn't worth it for many of them, that will have to work in a white collar profession where over 60% of their co-workers are debt-strapped women. Most white collar jobs these last several years been majority women in them.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
There are plenty of black men all across college campuses doing well and getting themselves prepared for the future. The main issue is that a good sized portion of them is what many young black women would consider "lame" or "corny".

Being BROKE, studying and skipping parties left and right for good grades, not having enough money to go out on dates or for clubs or weekend getaways, its hard for the young black brehs in these campuses.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
All this article is saying is that black women want more black men in school to give them suitable partners.

You negroes really upset that.

My god
You know the coli doesn’t read articles and when it does it skims them
:heh:

The takes in this thread are crazy. If you didn’t know any better after reading this thread you’d think:

1. College educated black women don’t want black men

2. College educated black women settle for black men when white men don’t want them

3. Black women only want thugged out black dudes who are over 6’0 and supreme athletes with knots of untaxed cash in their pockets

4. College educated black women don’t pay blue collar brehs the time of day

shyt is sad

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
These women actually sound like incels, needing state-mandated boyfriends. :ohhh:

To be fair though, and you're a good breh, but the whole narrative against PAWG threads is an odd one. :jbhmm:

Consider: Often times when something objectionable is posted, we are told, "it is just the internet". PAWG threads are literally just that yet the same people who will tell you some other things are "just the internet" will take great offense to PAWG threads which are literally, "just the internet". People don't have PAWG threads in real life. You don't see them. Even more, it is a small corner of the internet. They aren't having these threads on most other places they would normally frequent. I honestly don't get it. For some, not you mind you, it's like a PAWG thread killed their dog or ate their sandwich that one time without saying anything or something. 🤔
Most of the time the word “PAWG” on here is used comically, it’s basically a meme at this point.

But these goofies are still desperately trying to “both sides” this shyt. :mjlol:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
"We have an economic system that creates real inequality, in particular for Black men. And so you have a situation known as the marriage squeeze, where Black women tend to be more highly educated than Black men because of the different ways in which a racist society impacts men versus women," said Jennifer Lundquist, professor of Sociology and Senior Associate Dean of Research & Faculty Development at the University of Massachusetts, and co-author of "The Dating Divide."

Issues like a higher mortality rate among Black men — both for health reasons, but also systematic violence — including police brutality, affects the gender proportions in the Black community. In terms of challenges surrounding completion of secondary education, factors like being a first-generation college student, needing to work a full-time job while in school, or not having the savings or financial support to afford tuition slow down the rate at which Black men graduate.
I've been saying for the longest time that in ignoring how we approach the issues black men face, we're opening ourselves to very real problems for both men and women. Like that one thread about how black boys are targeted by their teachers by even black teachers, or how black boys are not given enough consideration, or this idea that black boys and men are coddled by society somehow. The latter especially, has contributed to the situation we have now. Hate to say I told you so but here we are. :francis: