Black Woman Blames White Universities For NOT Hooking Them Up With White MEN

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Whatever you say....
It has something to do with countering china in africa though since that's what her trip was all about anyways
Yes and the problem is unlike China they not putting it on the wood. China builds roads and buildings they loan multibillion dollars you can say it's all debt trap diplomacy but it's working a billion divided up is literally the loose change in the couch so to speak.

It would be better to give some of the military hardware going to Ukraine to Ghana and be done with it.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yes and the problem is unlike China they not putting it on the wood. China builds roads and buildings they loan multibillion dollars you can say it's all debt trap diplomacy but it's working a billion divided up is literally the loose change in the couch so to speak.

It would be better to give some of the military hardware going to Ukraine to Ghana and be done with it.
Right that's my point. My point was that the billion dollars directly to african women is nefarious. If they really wanted to help african women they would offer infrastructure investment or some trade deals.

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
i think that picture is just a stock photo she got from Getty.

this is the writer, Brianna H.olt:
635fe4750b271e00186ba7c5
She looks kinda.....strong.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
So we not gonna act like online dating isn’t some arena where “tryin shyt” isn’t something that people do there….. not sayin that bw don’t like other men, but that online dating shyt be fake af….. go outside fr and shyt is different….

Matter of fact, bout everytime I see a black chick wit a cac, while walkin with him she has usually spotted me first and is staring like a lost puppy lookin for her home or she seen me and lookin away so she doesn’t have to see me lookin at her lookin at me like she a lost puppy out here in society lookin for her home……

Or you get him lookin at her then me wondering is she desiring….

Point is “brothers” don’t give af……just like the movie said a lot of these females are UNSTABLE CREATURES…..

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So we not gonna act like online dating isn’t some arena where “tryin shyt” isn’t something that people do there….. not sayin that bw don’t like other men, but that online dating shyt be fake af….. go outside fr and shyt is different….

Matter of fact, bout everytime I see a black chick wit a cac, while walkin with him she has usually spotted me first and is staring like a lost puppy lookin for her home or she seen me and lookin away so she doesn’t have to see me lookin at her lookin at me like she a lost puppy out here in society lookin for her home……

Or you get him lookin at her then me wondering is she desiring….

Point is “brothers” don’t give af……just like the movie said a lot of these females are UNSTABLE CREATURES…..
I agree with you but I don't think that Black people in IR situations are that concerned with what some randomBlack person thinks like that. That gos for the Men and the women.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i have no problem with people from different races finding each other and falling in love. But advocating for that specifically always will be some c00n shyt.
Sounds like you are deliberately trying to distance yourself from your own people. as opposed to simply being nondiscriminatory in your dating options.