Black Wallstreet: A Black Story Proving White Racists Are The Biggest Haters On The Planet

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Finish it when you get a chance. I learned a lot. Didnt realize it was so systematic and thorough.

my problem is how much more shyt can they do?

they killed an entire: economically upwardly Black CITY

looted raped pillaged set fire too...fire bombed ...desecrated ...

and we only half way thru

:fredo::lt::fredo:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
my problem is how much more shyt can they do?

they killed an entire: economically upwardly Black CITY

looted raped pillaged set fire too...fire bombed ...desecrated ...

and we only half way thru

:fredo::lt::fredo:
O the cold blooded shyt is what happens to the town after the violence.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I wonder if one day will rich black people rebuild it, i mean if all the affluent black people moved to atlanta and started buying up land and building shyt for black people. Could we have another black wall street?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if one day will rich black people rebuild it, i mean if all the affluent black people moved to atlanta and started buying up land and building shyt for black people. Could we have another black wall street?
implying rich and wealthy black people dont enjoy their unicorn status. sorry, breh, but they like being rich tokens amongst white people. i've seen no evidence that leads me to believe wealthy blacks are interested building a better black community.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
implying rich and wealthy black people dont enjoy their unicorn status. sorry, breh, but they like being rich tokens amongst white people. i've seen no evidence that leads me to believe wealthy blacks are interested building a better black community.
:heh: Ol if they just work harder, they can get here with us, ass nikkas. Thing is. They dont mind a Couple of yall, but whites consider 3 or more black people talking, a gang, which is when they begin moving away from you.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I support this thread.
2uhq15w.jpg

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Why they hate us?

That's all I gotta say sometimes. I just don't get it and never will....

they hate everybody....not all of them are like that though...the ones that are were clearly bred to hate, it's either that or their genetic makeup included a "hate everyone who isn't white" gene...shyt is retarded..

shyt is disgusting...how do you act this way towards someone because of their skin color? is skin color that threatening to you and your family that you have to eradicate everyone with a similar shade of skin?

i fukkin HATE racists...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Ol if they just work harder, they can get here with us, ass nikkas. Thing is. They dont mind a Couple of yall, but whites consider 3 or more black people talking, a gang, which is when they begin moving away from you.

you get it.

and they understand tokens will eventually breed themselves out, and the wealth will return to cacs.

Last edited: