Black Wallstreet: A Black Story Proving White Racists Are The Biggest Haters On The Planet

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Because it's just a video of a redundant historical event, may as well post a video of Malcolm X getting shot. Unfortunately he wasn't shot at by white people.

what's redundant about this historical event, do you think Black people can't find anything useful from learning about a thriving Black community BEFORE Civil Rights?

:patrice:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Posting something the general population is already aware of, are you going to post MLK's speech too?
The general population isnt aware of this. It isnt taught in schools. They definately dont know the details. We need more then some gleamed summarized knowledge of history. This documentary explains things in more detail that many people are unaware of. Dont understand why you're against that, but not the countless redunantly ignorant threads around here.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Posting something the general population is already aware of, are you going to post MLK's speech too?

the general population isn't already aware of it, that's the point.

I'm Black and know very few Black people who knew about it prior to me telling them about it.

If you know about it already, good for you, keep it moving and leave space for those who don't know what happened.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
coli stop with this race shyt every other fu*king thread....... fu*king fake ass st0rmfr0nt motherfukkers

I'll put it like this. This is a forum with a sizeable black population. Because of the history black people have had in America (and the world at large), there are going to be threads that discuss race in the context of historical events on this forum. It's better to learn from the past to create a better future.

Obviously this rubbed you the wrong way to the point that you had to refer to this site as a "fake ass st0rmfr0nt".

If this is how you feel, I will honestly say that this site isn't for you. As long as there are still problems involving race and racism in the context of American life, there will continue to be threads on them.

You could of just not entered the thread, but you had to. But given your propensity to make inflammatory racist threads yourself as a troll type, I can just tell that you aren't too intelligent, are sensitive (if you're not a white racist...why are you in this thread? Did @Crakface mention you? Are you revealing something about yourself that we should know?:patrice:) and anything that you don't understand or can't personally relate to is somehow "wrong" and "offensive".

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
I'll put it like this. This is a forum with a sizeable black population. Because of the history black people have had in America (and the world at large), there are going to be threads that discuss race in the context of historical events on this forum. It's better to learn from the past to create a better future.

Obviously this rubbed you the wrong way to the point that you had to refer to this site as a "fake ass st0rmfr0nt".

If this is how you feel, I will honestly say that this site isn't for you. As long as there are still problems involving race and racism in the context of American life, there will continue to be threads on them.

You could of just not entered the thread, but you had to. But given your propensity to make inflammatory racist threads yourself as a troll type, I can just tell that you aren't too intelligent, are sensitive (if you're not a white racist...why are you in this thread? Did @Crakface mention you? Are you revealing something about yourself that we should know?:patrice:) and anything that you don't understand or can't personally relate to is somehow "wrong" and "offensive".

intelligence is subjective...and I see that you are probably a massive hypocrite