Black Wallstreet: A Black Story Proving White Racists Are The Biggest Haters On The Planet

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
This is what happens after we get our shyt together. They destroy Zion and make you start over again.

No our shyt WASN'T together ...it will never be until you become faster, stronger, smart and unrelenting as a cac could ever be.
They kill one of ours, we terrorize a whole community, they terrorize our communities, we level a whole city (women and children included).

...we not prepared to do that though.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I learned about this disgusting event in middle school, needless to say it just was another way of realizing no matter what you achieve in life: cacs gon cac:pacspit:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
No our shyt WASN'T together ...it will never be until you become faster, stronger, smart and unrelenting as a cac could ever be.
They kill one of ours, we terrorize a whole community, they terrorize our communities, we level a whole city (women and children included).

...we not prepared to do that though.
Yes because thats someone whos ready to get what they want or face extermination. We will live to fight another day.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sad but true. I'm well aware.

I just said that cause it's like damn...black people have gone through so much bullshyt. It's like they can't just let us live. They've had everything and have anything they possibly want while we had nothing and they still hate us and want to make sure we have nothing and want us to die and all this bullshyt it's like why? What did we as black people ever do to y'all to deserve this? We ain't going out of our way to mess up y'all day and fukk up your lives but you are more than ready to do it us and it's just a travesty. Basically commiting terrorism against us, making laws that prevented us to succeed, and making us victims of blatant genocide and absolute hatred!

And the tragic thing about it all is that racism and cruelty against black people is just intertwined in the fabric of American life. Think about how many negative euphemisms are not only tied to black people but the color black in general. How many products and words are there that lend themselves from racist derivatives in the past? Tons. Black people in this country were slaves longer than citizens and longer than America has even been in existence. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what they say in my mind...this country (hell the world) truly hates black people. White people let other races live to an extent. Indians, Hispanics, Asians all manage to get off from any sort of scrutiny from the white lens yet we're the punching bag of all these other peoples insecurities.

Sometimes I am truly besides myself at how hated we are.

I mentioned it in another thread that what if its just a geneticinstinctive fear:patrice:? The fact that no matter how submissive we are,no matter the amount of power you have as a black man there seems to be an instinctive fear or hatred from other races....it really should be more empowering to black folks than anything as fukked up as it is:wtb:....They fear you instinctively for a reason,they feared you when you were slaves in chains and harmless,no education....They fear you when you go to start your own businesses,are educated,have your own money and are no threat to them......So u cant just tell me what they see in rap videos and the news got them afraid:rudy:..they been afraid....Tells you they know instinctively we rank higher on the "food chain"....but instead of black folks taking our rightful place,we just chill and play the position weve been given:manny:...imagine a zebra with its legs trembling goin up to lions and tellin the lions they aint shyt and the lion just sayin "okay:why:"...and this aint saying you gotta even be rich but you gotta be proud of who you are and stop trying to be "acceptable" under the white mans rules of "acceptable" at the very least...but that empire would be nice and that can only come with getting smarter,getting richer and building:blessed:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
One of the worst things whites have done to a community. Savage and systematic. The fear is so blatant so prominent. Calculated brutality and hatred in the hearts of people whose ancestors labored Africans to death. Keeping millions ignorant and intimidated. Passing the hatred and philosophy of brutality to their children who would later partake in This event. Smh.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
5* +rep.
Subs.
SMH at the people trynna derail this thread.

that's how you know when you're in a thread that's a threat to white supremacy, they crawl from under the rocks and crevices to do as much as possible to throw the discussion off course.

we need more threads like this to force Black people to acknowledge these things, we can't expect our people to seek this knowledge out on their own, they would much rather avoid it at all costs and continue lying to themselves.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
coli stop with this race shyt every other fu*king thread....... fu*king fake ass st0rmfr0nt motherfukkers

Get the fukk on if you're uncomfy :pacspit:

They made post cards outta shyt like this, brehs :snoop:

The psychology of cacs is a sick one. What type people do this shyt, and enjoy it to the point of making scrapbooks and memorabilia of it? :why:

Last edited: