Black Wallstreet: A Black Story Proving White Racists Are The Biggest Haters On The Planet

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:
Are people seriously debating why this is relevant?
I mean a whole damn town was essentially burned to the ground and bombed just because racist white haters were mad the black people overcame the impossible odds and circumstances to build a thriving community that didn't rely on handouts from them.
And even worse it was covered up by the government and still continues to be to this day!

I knew about this incident before but it's not taught in schools and I'd say MOST people don't even know it happened.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Thanks for the video. I knew about the incident and some of what happened but this shed some new light on it for me. What really kills me is the victims were NEVER compensated for their losses even though the evidence of what happened and who were the perpetrators is concrete. I mean has there even been a retroactive attempt by the Oklahoma state government or the federal government to try get the victims something for their losses!!??? Just another case of double standards when dealing with blacks. When other groups are wronged they cry out and they get help ( or at least some attempt to fix the damage done). We are wronged we cry out and get the kanye shrug, just ridiculous.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They destroyed black neighborhoods in America and the lands in various places in Africa, look at the destruction and point it out as 'proof' that black people are unable to build strong community.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
They destroyed black neighborhoods in America and the lands in various places in Africa, look at the destruction and point it out as 'proof' that black people are unable to build strong community.

and this is what it's all about, having "proof" that we're incapable of doing anything worthy, even if that "proof" is only available due to circumstances that they've manufactured.

this is why they destroyed the Black community by flooding it with crack and heroin, now they can point and say "look at what they've done to their communities, look at Detroit and Chicago, no one wants to talk about Black on Black crime because the media is afraid of Obama and Eric Holder punishing them"

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
their is no such thing as "reverse" racism.....their is only racism
This might be the only true thing your dumbass has said on this site. Now shoo silly cac.

tumblr_inline_mp0cl93t6j1qz4rgp.gif

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
The general population isnt aware of this. It isnt taught in schools. They definately dont know the details. We need more then some gleamed summarized knowledge of history. This documentary explains things in more detail that many people are unaware of. Dont understand why you're against that, but not the countless redunantly ignorant threads around here.

Hey Mowgli, when are you going to post the documentaries and unknown knowledge of Goo.....asians taking over and raping Africa? Also the economic stronghold they have in negro communities here in Amerikkka?

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Hey Mowgli, when are you going to post the documentaries and unknown knowledge of Goo.....asians taking over and raping Africa? Also the economic stronghold they have in negro communities here in Amerikkka?
Because white racists are a bigger problem at the moment then asians. Asians will leave black communities when black communities spend money with black people. Asians have roughly 2-3 markets in black neighborhoods. Corner stores, hair shops and chinese food. Thats not really what i call a stranglehold but to someone whos Broke and knows more about the Bible then current economic trends i dont expect you to really know whats going on in the world when it comes to business. To rape Africa you would need to get reources without paying for it, and they're definetly paying for it. Its a trade relationship that will eventually sour after the prices go up.

KwamePiesie

1st born on Saturn's day
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The African Diaspora
5*

Ive never heard about the REAL story behind Black Wallstreet.
Afro American Black History classes in Europe (Netherlands) are laughable to say the least
AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY.

IDGAF it this is the 1000000000 race thread..
as long as we uplift US these threads are allright in my book.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They were able to rebuild once CAC started burning and destroying things......

until

integration policies started becoming law..... it wasn't until black people decided to shop, eat, live, etc where white people were and to integrate with CAC.... that we were not able to rebuild these types of cities.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Exactly! And don't forget this:

George_Stinney_1944.jpg

Youngest person ever to be executed. He was only 14. George Stinney; if any don't know here's another you all need to read up on.

http://murderpedia.org/male.S/s/stinney-george.htm
I hate it every time I come across this shyt...

^ This scene from the movie "Carolina Skeletons" be having me fukked up.

And the thing that pisses me off is that, they couldn't even make the movie about the child and his family. It's about how it fukked the WHITE BOY up....:snoop:

Still, I find it to be a useful resource. Sadly, many blacks know nothing about this story, because it doesn't fit into the American, cac-approved, designated list of civil rights injustices that are allowed to be acknowledged by society.

Slavery -> Underground Railroad -> Frederick Douglas -> Dubois versus Washington -> Emmit Till -> Martin Luther King Jr.....that's it. That's all fukking cacs want us to know about our history. Nothing else happened.

We need control of our education and culture.

Daps
Because it's just a video of a redundant historical event, may as well post a video of Malcolm X getting shot. Unfortunately he wasn't shot at by white people.
i actually didn't know about this until recently, and so what...white people are always talking about what hitler did. should the jews just shutup and forget about that even though it was nowhere as bad as to what happened to blacks. some blacks were even murdered in the holocaust but no one talks about that just sympathy for whites as usual.