Black Wallstreet: A Black Story Proving White Racists Are The Biggest Haters On The Planet

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

^ This scene from the movie "Carolina Skeletons" be having me fukked up.

And the thing that pisses me off is that, they couldn't even make the movie about the child and his family. It's about how it fukked the WHITE BOY up....:snoop:

Still, I find it to be a useful resource. Sadly, many blacks know nothing about this story, because it doesn't fit into the American, cac-approved, designated list of civil rights injustices that are allowed to be acknowledged by society.

Slavery -> Underground Railroad -> Frederick Douglas -> Dubois versus Washington -> Emmit Till -> Martin Luther King Jr.....that's it. That's all fukking cacs want us to know about our history. Nothing else happened.

We need control of our education and culture.

I won't watch that scene fam. Reading about it was tough enough, getting a visual would be bad for me. Ish like that bothers & stays with me. Just thinking about it pisses me off. A 5'1 90lbs boy uses a 20lbs railroad spike & kills 2 little girls? Pure evil what they did to him & others we don't even know about.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I never heard that story. The biggest issue I have with white folks is the disregard for black children. If you want to shyt in grown ups ok but DAMN MAN!

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
great thread, watched this last night. This is a holocaust they don't talk about.

and of course they're on the first page with the "why ya'll keep talking bout the past" shyt.

this seems to be a common theme with non-blacks. For some reason they don't want us to discuss our history in this country. :jbhmm: