Black Wallstreet: A Black Story Proving White Racists Are The Biggest Haters On The Planet

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Why they hate us?

That's all I gotta say sometimes. I just don't get it and never will....

That's what I'm thinking when I read stuff like this, Congo/Leopold, slavery, Emmett Till, lynchings, etc...
How can a human being be filled with that much hate to do stuff like this?
And it's not just whites, the Arab's enslaved us, Asia for the most part detest dark skin like ours.
I swear there has to be some sort of lost history where us blacks fukked everyone else over for the world to hate us like this.
This train of thought is the only thing preventing me from thinking of white people as literal demons.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
They're afraid of losing "power" & white privilege. Their mindset is we're subhuman & the thought of us being self sufficient & prosperous scares the hell out of them.

Sad but true. I'm well aware.

I just said that cause it's like damn...black people have gone through so much bullshyt. It's like they can't just let us live. They've had everything and have anything they possibly want while we had nothing and they still hate us and want to make sure we have nothing and want us to die and all this bullshyt it's like why? What did we as black people ever do to y'all to deserve this? We ain't going out of our way to mess up y'all day and fukk up your lives but you are more than ready to do it us and it's just a travesty. Basically commiting terrorism against us, making laws that prevented us to succeed, and making us victims of blatant genocide and absolute hatred!

And the tragic thing about it all is that racism and cruelty against black people is just intertwined in the fabric of American life. Think about how many negative euphemisms are not only tied to black people but the color black in general. How many products and words are there that lend themselves from racist derivatives in the past? Tons. Black people in this country were slaves longer than citizens and longer than America has even been in existence. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what they say in my mind...this country (hell the world) truly hates black people. White people let other races live to an extent. Indians, Hispanics, Asians all manage to get off from any sort of scrutiny from the white lens yet we're the punching bag of all these other peoples insecurities.

Sometimes I am truly besides myself at how hated we are.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Sad but true. I'm well aware.

I just said that cause it's like damn...black people have gone through so much bullshyt. It's like they can't just let us live. They've had everything and have anything they possibly want while we had nothing and they still hate us and want to make sure we have nothing and want us to die and all this bullshyt it's like why? What did we as black people ever do to y'all to deserve this? We ain't going out of our way to mess up y'all day and fukk up your lives but you are more than ready to do it us and it's just a travesty. Basically commiting terrorism against us, making laws that prevented us to succeed, and making us victims of blatant genocide and absolute hatred!

And the tragic thing about it all is that racism and cruelty against black people is just intertwined in the fabric of American life. Think about how many negative euphemisms are not only tied to black people but the color black in general. How many products and words are there that lend themselves from racist derivatives in the past? Tons. Black people in this country were slaves longer than citizens and longer than America has even been in existence. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what they say in my mind...this country (hell the world) truly hates black people. White people let other races live to an extent. Indians, Hispanics, Asians all manage to get off from any sort of scrutiny from the white lens yet we're the punching bag of all these other peoples insecurities.

Sometimes I am truly besides myself at how hated we are.

You're absolutely right & it's sad when you really think about that. People have been brainwashed into thinking brown/black is the worst thing. Just look at our own community with some of the mindsets. I'm not trying to be negative but if we as black people tried to create another Black Wall Street it would get dismantled like the old one unfortunately.

I always ask my parents how they didn't turn out racist or militant because they grew up in the 60/70's.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
That's what I'm thinking when I read stuff like this, Congo/Leopold, slavery, Emmett Till, lynchings, etc...
How can a human being be filled with that much hate to do stuff like this?
And it's not just whites, the Arab's enslaved us, Asia for the most part detest dark skin like ours.
I swear there has to be some sort of lost history where us blacks fukked everyone else over for the world to hate us like this.
This train of thought is the only thing preventing me from thinking of white people as literal demons.
Im sure once white racists are backed into a corner they'll reveal some kind of history going back 5000 years to justify killing more black people.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Realistically if we got together and rebuilt our own neighborhoods and were thriving, what would white folks do? It scares me to think about it.

That's why we need our own militia, we need another group like the (original) Black Panthers to protect our communities.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Thats what gangs are for, if they were doing it right.
Exactly. I saw this article a few weeks ago where Farrakhan was saying the Chicago gangs could protect the Nation of Islam's property. Take out Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam, and add in "black people" and that's a damn good idea. :ehh: