Black Wallstreet: A Black Story Proving White Racists Are The Biggest Haters On The Planet

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Actually it's to reveal the truth, you want to play the damn victim and prevent blacks from being fully aware of how this society works. I think reverse victimization is the more appropriate term. Look at history, look at how blacks are regarded in this country, yet you want to complain about white people being victims? Please, you're full of it.
then lets fight it out then ? Racism is racism. If you hate white people you are just as bad as a klansman, you are the same person.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Get the fukk on if you're uncomfy :pacspit:

They made post cards outta shyt like this, brehs :snoop:

The psychology cacs is a sick one. What type people do this shyt and enjoy it? :why:

lots of peopel do shyt like that. It happens everywhere all over the place. White people can dig up a bunch of sick shyt africans do to this day, does that help anything? absolutely not. This is why dudes who just put down the tupac album and picked up an actual book need to calm down. You aren't helping race relations by bringing up evil things people already know happened because those black people don't represent all black people on earth and those white people don't represent all white people on earth.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
lots of peopel do shyt like that. It happens everywhere all over the place. White people can dig up a bunch of sick shyt africans do to this day, does that help anything? absolutely not. This is why dudes who just put down the tupac album and picked up an actual book need to calm down. You aren't helping race relations by bringing up evil things people already know happened because those black people don't represent all black people on earth and those white people don't represent all white people on earth.

Hey brehs, let's wipe our memories and ignore atrocities against black people like cacs want us to because it makes people like @Poppa_Dock scared and uncomfortable :smile:

Ok, hopefully that does the trick :lupe:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Let's stop arguing. This shyt is going nowhere.

My question is: What can we do to bring back the black wall street?

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Let's stop arguing. This shyt is going nowhere.

My question is: What can we do to bring back the black wall street?

I would start with Blacks investing in other Black businesses & neighborhoods. Look at all other cultures. You see they support & hold there own down when they get to the States. They have their own sections & do business with their own. Whites have disorganized us so much & helped us with the crabs in a barrel mentality we don't do that. Also the materialistic attitudes. Flashy cars, ice, & everything that goes with that needs to stop & be put in perspective.That starts in the home unfortunately & a lot of us were/are raised in single parent homes or with our grandparents. Moms might be too busy trying to hold home down with multiple jobs. Also as much respect I have for single Moms, they can't teach a boy how to be a man. That's where it gets difficult because a lot of our youths don't have a positive male role model in their lives.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I mentioned it in another thread that what if its just a geneticinstinctive fear:patrice:? The fact that no matter how submissive we are,no matter the amount of power you have as a black man there seems to be an instinctive fear or hatred from other races....it really should be more empowering to black folks than anything as fukked up as it is:wtb:....They fear you instinctively for a reason,they feared you when you were slaves in chains and harmless,no education....They fear you when you go to start your own businesses,are educated,have your own money and are no threat to them......So u cant just tell me what they see in rap videos and the news got them afraid:rudy:..they been afraid....Tells you they know instinctively we rank higher on the "food chain"....but instead of black folks taking our rightful place,we just chill and play the position weve been given:manny:...imagine a zebra with its legs trembling goin up to lions and tellin the lions they aint shyt and the lion just sayin "okay:why:"...and this aint saying you gotta even be rich but you gotta be proud of who you are and stop trying to be "acceptable" under the white mans rules of "acceptable" at the very least...but that empire would be nice and that can only come with getting smarter,getting richer and building:blessed:

Prolific posting. :salute:

I also think it's a genetic component involved that must have been passed down thru the ages. Once you think of it in those terms you start to see why racism will never be eradicated.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps

FUKK RACE RELATIONS :pacspit:

History has shown white people dont want "race relations" they want (and have) white supremacy.
Why do us blacks have to have "race relations" and ignore black supremacy?
The past matters, it is crucial in determining future actions or are you denying this?
We can't be like our forefathers and fall for their calls for 'peace' (while they start wars) and 'equality' (while they rape Africa).
We have the information and need to educate and make aware to others what happened, if this causes strife and hatred then so be it.
Are you not tired of seeing your people getting killed for stupid reasons?

The last thing these people did during their time on earth that warranted their deaths:

playing loud music= wtf
images

walking home= evil
images

ASKING FOR HELP= DEMONIC
images

images

And we hurt 'race relations'? :what:

FOH

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
FUKK RACE RELATIONS :pacspit:

History has shown white people dont want "race relations" they want (and have) white supremacy.
Why do us blacks have to have "race relations" and ignore black supremacy?
The past matters, it is crucial in determining future actions or are you denying this?
We can't be like our forefathers and fall for their calls for 'peace' (while they start wars) and 'equality' (while they rape Africa).
We have the information and need to educate and make aware to others what happened, if this causes strife and hatred then so be it.
Are you not tired of seeing your people getting killed for stupid reasons?

The last thing these people did during their time on earth that warranted their deaths:

playing loud music= wtf
images

walking home= evil
images

ASKING FOR HELP= DEMONIC
images

images

And we hurt 'race relations'? :what:

FOH

Exactly! And don't forget this:

george-junius-stinney-jr.png

Youngest person ever to be executed. He was only 14. George Stinney; if any don't know here's another you all need to read up on.

George Stinney | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I wonder if one day will rich black people rebuild it, i mean if all the affluent black people moved to atlanta and started buying up land and building shyt for black people. Could we have another black wall street?
These wealthy blacks and entertainers are owned by their white/Jew masters in Hollywood. Ain't no way in hell most of them would support black causes.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A