Black Uncles at the cookout: Abandon all chill ye who enter here

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:dead:Cooks out in Chicago always be ended up like the movie theatre scene in Cooley High.

I'll never forget how my pops saw my cousin rocking some Jordan's (red and black I recall) and he said to my auntie ":stopitslime:Why you got that boy wearing them hook ass kicks on his feet?" And at the time me and my brother just :steviej: because our suburban asses knew what that meant.

:banderas: Memories for days breh
Was your dad a GD?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Great fukkin post.

wat6rr.jpg

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
have all of those but the crack head, weed head and drug dealer uncle and no one brings any alcohol :francis:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
:dead:

They didn't get into a fight?
Nah, my uncle is in his 60s and lil buddy was in his early 20s if that. My uncle was serious about the arguing in front of everybody, but was playing about the gangsta shyt. The GDs been posted up on his side of town for decades so he was just being serious yet funny at the same time. Young cat knew he was out of line, and even laughed at the gangsta reference.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
How about that uncle that held down a good union job for a long time and think the other uncles aint shyt
My father dead on. He usually stays out by the grill so he doesnt have to hear drunk uncle (2 of em) who brings up shyt frok 20 years ago and brags how much he can lift, pissed off unvle wit the 6 kids who hates everybody and strted from the bottom uncle who tells the other uncles how they aint shyt and americans are lazy. Bougie uncle too ugh.

Topics of conversation are
-whos kid is a better athlete "my kid can hit the ball farther than you"
-reminsicing when they all had so much money to make all the younger sons and cousins feel bad cause we aint makin it lieinthey did in 80s. They all broke cept statted from bottom and union uncle
- and nowadays how the earth is flat. drunk uncle is a conspiracy theorists to which his son remarks to me "i shoulda never showed him youtube"

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Some of us are just cautious players. Underbidders need love too, man. :mjcry:
That shyt is a catch 22. I hate that shyt. :ufdup:if you underbid, and :ufdup:if you overbid. Somebody always be like "Man why you being scary when you had with all them damn face cards them spades :why:." Knowing damn well that whenever you threw anything down with the :smugdraper:face, the other side had something for that ass and was cutting you all night :francis: