Black Uncles at the cookout: Abandon all chill ye who enter here

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
My drunk uncle Benny (RIP :mjcry:)
Had my former gf shook at a cookout once :laff:
Like 5 years, we was at a cookout and he had too many brews, and he went on a long ass rant about gays (he kept saying fa**ot) and my chick was clearly uncomfortable... She was asking to leave and shyt and she thought he would turn violent...
But I wasnt leaving cuz nobody cut the bread pudding yet :deadrose:

I told her she need to chill, this how black families talk (she was Belizian)

I'm surprised cause family gatherings in Latin American cultures are a hotbed of fukkery as well

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
My drunk uncle Benny (RIP :mjcry:)
Had my former gf shook at a cookout once :laff:
Like 5 years, we was at a cookout and he had too many brews, and he went on a long ass rant about gays (he kept saying fa**ot) and my chick was clearly uncomfortable... She was asking to leave and shyt and she thought he would turn violent...
But I wasnt leaving cuz nobody cut the bread pudding yet :deadrose:

I told her she need to chill, this how black families talk (she was Belizian)

I'm surprised cause family gatherings in Latin American cultures are a hotbed of fukkery as well

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Chicago exclusive: Old uncle who swears he was right hand man to either Larry Hoover or Jeff Fort.

sGvEoK0.jpg

yup..yup:deadrose:Get ready for these 80s/90s war stories

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Chicago exclusive: Old uncle who swears he was right hand man to either Larry Hoover or Jeff Fort.
:deadmanny: One of of uncles had a cookout, and one of his neighbors from up the street came with her little family. Her man kept referring to all the younger dudes as "Lord". We all knew what he was doing, we just brushed it off cuz we too old for all that. We just :pachaha: amongst ourselves. He and his girl started to get into it cuz he fixed his son a plate, and he didn't want the greens. One of my other uncles was like "Chill man, bring that down a notch, ain't no need for all that." Dude was like "Chill Lord, this ain't got nothing to do with you. My uncle was like "You damn right this got something to do with me, this my brother's house, and I ain't gone have you disrespecting his home. And what's up with all that Lord shyt, we gangstas over here!" and threw up the forks. Me, my brother and my cousins roared. My grandma was like "Y'all better get your uncle :comeon:."

Last edited:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My mom got into a huge argument with my uncle yesterday (pissed off/inappropriate) and they're not on speaking terms again :mjlol:

I'm laughing about it because I love my uncle but he always pop off during the holidays :russ:
When that uncle show up it's a mix of :blessed:and :lupe: cuz he cool af but you KNOW he's gonna set it off eventually.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
That man's fate was sealed when the Middle East went nuclear and voters turned to Uncle Ronnie for help :mjcry:
I was just watching The 80's on CNN last night. I didn't realize cuz I was a kid then, and despite being in Michigan, my parents were lucky enough to avoid the economic fukkery, but that was a fukked up decade.