tumblr_inline_o220jwui3z1r3v1o3_500.gif

Gay uncle aka the lil cousin you always knew was gay

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Drinks nothing but Hennesey and RC cola and refuses to take the cassette player out of his car.

Let's not forget about Just Got Saved uncle. He turned his life over too the Lord three weeks ago and shows up the cook-out for the sole purpose of stunting on heathens and out Jesus-ing Deacon Uncle and the aunties. Per his tendency to corner any and all attendees to preach scripture he doesn't understand, he ties with Prison Muslim Convert uncle as the biggest room-clearer. On the plus side, by Thanksgiving he will have fallen off the wagon and knocked up a church freak which will provide ample entertainment.
This is sooo spot on :mlaff:

My Crack head uncle is always the newly saved uncle that has turned his life around for the 10th time in 20 years :dead:

Anahita

All Star
Daps
This is sooo spot on :mlaff:

My Crack head uncle is always the newly saved uncle that has turned his life around for the 10th time in 20 years :dead:

Ah yes, Seasonal Saved uncle is a damn trip. The yearly cycle must be seen to be believed:

September: :mjcry: It's time to get my life together.

October: :sadcam: I'm serious! I'm gonna make some changes.

Thanksgiving: "I'm getting right with God for the New Year."

Family::sas1:

Christmas: *spends all of Christmas Day praising the Lord and cursing the family for being heathens*

Family: :shaq2:

January: Starting the new year off living for the Lord! :blessed:

February-May: "Alright, I slipped up once or twice but I'm doing good.":dame:

Memorial Day: "Y'all need to listen to how good God has been to me! Don't think the Almighty doesn't know what y'all going to the trunk for! God sits high and looks low! It's just like when Jonah was in the whale..........."

Family: :patrice:

Summer comes around: Enter alcohol,drugs, church freaks, backsliding, big butts in sundresses, drunk driving, public intoxication, court dates, bench warrant, 2:00 a.m. phone calls, stolen t.v.s, and a group asswhipping organized by male family members.

September: :mjcry: It's time to get my life together.

Family::pachaha: