Black Uncles at the cookout: Abandon all chill ye who enter here

Anahita

All Star
Daps
Be like "BoyWhatYouKnowBoutThatThereBoyThatshytThereFoeYoTime" like its one word

Drinks nothing but Hennesey and RC cola and refuses to take the cassette player out of his car.

Let's not forget about Just Got Saved uncle. He turned his life over too the Lord three weeks ago and shows up the cook-out for the sole purpose of stunting on heathens and out Jesus-ing Deacon Uncle and the aunties. Per his tendency to corner any and all attendees to preach scripture he doesn't understand, he ties with Prison Muslim Convert uncle as the biggest room-clearer. On the plus side, by Thanksgiving he will have fallen off the wagon and knocked up a church freak which will provide ample entertainment.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Jesus
:mjcry:

I'm the inappropriate uncle brehs

I'm always drinking steel reserve cu that shyt is cheap and gets the job done. And I hang out a lot with my cousin who is always pissed off and getting into fights.
I never say anything inappropriate tho, :dame:
I just avoid certain cousins cuz they be lookin like :takedat:.

Anahita

All Star
Daps
That shyt is a catch 22. I hate that shyt. :ufdup:if you underbid, and :ufdup:if you overbid. Somebody always be like "Man why you being scary when you had with all them damn face cards them spades :why:." Knowing damn well that whenever you threw anything down with the :smugdraper:face, the other side had something for that ass and was cutting you all night :francis:

Thank you! I've been humbled too many times to be bold with spades. I bid what I know I got and not a single book more.
Under bidders :scusthov:

Underbidders, baby. We all we got. :mjcry:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Thank you! I've been humbled too many times to be bold with spades. I bid what I know I got and not a single book more.

Underbidders, baby. We all we got. :mjcry:

giphy.gif

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
When they try to flirt with you girl tho:pachaha:

Got cousins and Uncles that act like they've never seen p*ssy when I bring a girl over :mjlol:

This often leads to the aunties talking about "she better sit her fast ass down" when they dont even know her :russ:
Yep I remember my brother brought a chick and he had her walk in ahead of him because he forgot something in the car so when she walked in it looked like she was alone......man my great uncle ol perverted ass damn near scared that girl to death. He was like "who your momma and daddy" :shaq: and she was like :scust: "you don't know them" and then he said "good don't want to feel guilty about the thoughts running through my mind" :russ::russ: She was fine thought had a fat perky ass and little nice short hair cut my great uncle couldn't handle himself :mjlol:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
What about Time Warp uncle? You know the one whose house is filled with that '80s Prince Akheem furniture, still has a Jherri curl, and yells out "Y'all don't know nothin' bout this here!" whenever a pre-1990 song gets played?
:heh: I work with that guy!!! I caught him starting at my t*ts last week & covered myself like :hamster:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
On mom's side I got mostly Bach, inappropriate, and dealer uncles. One household raised every single uncle in the op.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh